4* Macdonald Drumossie Hotel afternoon tea
Old Perth Road, Inverness, IV2 5BE
- usually £36.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£16 instead of £36 for afternoon tea for two, £21 instead of £50 to include Prosecco or £40 instead of £100 for four with a glass of Prosecco each at 2 AA rosette awarded 4* MacDonald Drumossie Hotel, Inverness - save up to 60%
- Afternoon tea for two with optional Prosecco
- Or for four with a glass of Prosecco each
- Stunning art-deco 4* hotel set in nine acres of parkland with spectacular views over the Moray Firth
- Boasts a fantastic 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Close to award-winning beaches, Culloden, Loch Ness and the Cairngorms
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and up to three pals tuck into a delicious afternoon tea in the Drumossie’s fantastic 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. You’ll be served a stunning three-tier stand brimming with traditional finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry jam, plus an assortment of fresh pastries and indulgent cakes. Washed down with your choice of tea or coffee – or even Prosecco for added indulgence - you’ll be in afternoon bliss!
Set in nine acres of parkland with spectacular views over the Moray Firth, the listed art deco Macdonald Drumossie Hotel is an oasis of peace and elegance. Just 10 minutes from Inverness City Centre and a short distance from award-winning beaches, Culloden, Loch Ness and the Cairngorms, you won’t be short of places to breathe in the fresh air.