4* Malmaison Aberdeen DBB - £99
49-53 Queens Road, AB15 4YP
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two including breakfast and a 2 course dinner at 4* Malmaison Aberdeen; rave reviews from The Telegraph, Evening Times and bloggers
- Overnight stay for two which includes a two-course dinner and breakfast
- Rated by critics and local bloggers including Foodie Quine
- 4* luxury hotels
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, get away from it all with an overnight stay at Malmaison Aberdeen. You’ll be staying in four-star accommodation with dinner that evening and a scrumptious breakfast the following morning. Their en suite rooms are perfect for relaxing after a day out or a night on the town: as well as extra comfy beds, your room will also be kitted out with luxury toiletries for a bit of TLC.
- Eggs meurette with poached eggs, pancetta, mushroom, silverskin onion & toasted sourdough
- Woodland mushroom & confit chicken terrine with truffled leeks & hazelnut mayonnaise
- Winter salad with fried halloumi, shaved fennel, pomegranate, roast squash & sourdough croutons
- Braised shin of beef & mushroom pie with smoked mash & homemade gravy
- Mixed seafood chowder with tiger prawn, mussels, smoked haddock, charred sweetcorn, leeks & grilled sourdough
- Spinach, ricotta & chestnut ravioli with roast tomato & red pepper sauce
- Steamed syrup sponge with traditional custard
- Mulled wine poached fruits & vanilla panna cotta with toasted almonds
- Valhrona dark chocolate mousse with honeycomb, cocoa nib tuile & crème fraîche
Loved by itisoners
“Lovely hotel, great central location, very comfortable room, good service and we really enjoyed the glasses of wine which were included in the deal!”
"Can't say anything remotely negative – staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful and food was excellent!"
"Delicious food, beautifully presented and definitely did not disappoint. The staff are very helpful, efficient and eager to ensure everything is perfect. Wonderful experience so will go back again."