Aberdeen Altens Hotel DBB - valid 7 days
Souterhead Road, AB12 3LF
- usually £104.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of up to £104 for an overnight stay for two with late check-out and full leisure access, from £59 to include breakfast & a 3 course dinner or £139 to upgrade to 2 nights at the Aberdeen Altens Hotel; valid 7 days – save up to 53%
- One or two-night stay for two
- Option to include a full Scottish breakfast in the morning and a three-course dinner in the evening
- All options include late check-out plus use of the leisure facilities including a gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool
- Listed as one of the Top 100 Hotels in Scotland by the 2018 Prestige Hotel Awards
- Fab location for exploring the Granite City, just three miles from the City Centre
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can enjoy an overnight stay at the fabulous Aberdeen Altens Hotel.
There’ll be no rushing about for you in the morning - we’re treating you to late check-out during your stay so relax and spend an extra hour under the duvet. You’ll also enjoy full leisure access to the hotel facilities which include a swimming pool, sauna steam room and spa pool, as well as a fully-equipped gym.
And if you’re looking for some foodie treats, you can opt to include a hearty breakfast in the morning, as well as a mouth-watering three-course dinner from the restaurant in the evening. If you find yourself struggling to leave, why not upgrade to two nights and stretch out your break a little longer. Go on – you deserve it!
Contemporary city hotel
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel located near the city centre, making it ideal base to start exploring the area. The hotel provides free on-site parking and boasts a health and leisure club, which offers beauty treatments, fitness facilities, a pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. And with a covetable position in the Top 100 Hotels in Scotland by the 2018 Prestige Hotel Awards, you don’t need to take our word for it that this is a hotel worth visiting!
- Beef tomato and feta salad with basil pesto and red onions
- Haggis, neeps and tatties drizzled with a whisky sauce and dressed with crispy leeks
- Smoked mackerel pâté served with beetroot salsa and oatcakes
- Tandoori chicken kebabs served with plain rice, salad and raita
- Pan-fried crispy cod fillet served with lemon cream sauce, mashed potato, green beans and sugar peas
- Pumpkin ravioli garnished with sautéed spinach and sweet pea cream sauce
- Selection of blue, smoked applewood and brie cheeses served with biscuits
- Banoffee pie drizzled with toffee sauce and served with vanilla ice cream
- Baked rice pudding served with stewed fruit
Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
“A fantastic time away for a couple of days. Superb hotel and staff!”
“A brilliant hotel; our room was huge, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was really good. It was more than we expected - everything was superb.”
“The hotel has lovely staff and great food. The swimming pool was also excellent.”