Award-winning Loch Fyne getaway
Strachur, Argyll, PA27 8BX
- usually £160.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £160 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast & Prosecco on arrival, £89 to include dinner or £149 to upgrade to 2 nights at award-winning The Creggans Inn, Loch Fyne; boasts fantastic views across the loch – save up to 57%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a chilled glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance
- Award-winning hotel with three stars from Visit Scotland and recommended by The Good Hotel Guide
- Beautiful location on the banks of Loch Fyne
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Treat yourself to a well-deserved break with today’s deal at the award-winning Creggans Inn. You and a lucky loved one will enjoy either a one or two-night stay in stunning Loch Fyne, staying in one of the hotel’s stylish rooms. With incredible views over the loch itself, you can lap up the scenery from the comfort of your room as you sip on a chilled glass of Prosecco.
If you want to indulge further, treat yourself to a £20pp dinner allowance to spend at Macphunn’s Bar and Bistro. Winner of Regional Bar of the Year at the 2015 Scottish Hotel Awards, this cosy bistro serves up delicious locally-sourced produce that’ll make your taste buds do a happy dance.
And the food treats don’t stop there – you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in the morning before you set off to explore the beautiful surrounding area.
Situated on the shores of Loch Fyne, The Creggans Inn offers rooms with beautiful loch and garden views, plus a fabulous restaurant known for serving up the finest local produce. On top of that, the beautiful 19th century inn has been recommended by The Good Hotel Guide as one of the best hotels for walking routes. With plenty of pretty paths to explore, as well as the opportunity to catch a glimpse of seals and porpoises out at sea, it’s no wonder Visit Scotland has awarded the venue three stars. And if you fancy venturing further afield during your stay, why not tour Argyll and the West Coast - with castles, gardens, golfing, quad biking and popular fishing spots nearby, you won’t be short of things to do!
- Black pudding and goats’ cheese stack served with caramelised onion and a balsamic reduction
- Applewood-smoked duck breast on a roast vine tomato salad with carrot purée and rocket pesto
- Pan-fried hand-dived Loch Fyne scallops with cauliflower purée, apple salsa and bacon crumb
- Pan-fried sea bass served with crushed new potatoes, olives, seasonal vegetables and sauce vierge
- Risotto primavera with Parmesan cream, toasted seeds and truffle oil
- Highland ‘coo’ beef steak and ale pie served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Sticky toffee pudding served with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Cheesecake of the day with vanilla ice cream
- Lemongrass panna cotta with raspberry coulis, chocolate soil and shortbread
“We enjoyed our stay with awesome views across the loch. Breakfast in the morning was excellent and the staff were very attentive.”
“Our bedroom was so beautiful and cosy with seating areas looking out over the loch. Dinner and breakfast were also delicious.”
“The rooms were beautifully decorated with a sea view and a very cosy atmosphere. There’s also a lovely lounge on the ground floor where one can sit and enjoy the fantastic view over Loch Fyne.”