- usually £115.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2-night stay for two with a glass of Prosecco on arrival, breakfast and late check-out plus an optional 3 course dinner at the beautifully refurbished 4* Riverside Lodge Hotel, Irvine - save up to 54%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out and a glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Option to include a three-course dinner
- Or upgrade to a two-night stay with dinner on the first evening
- This 4* hotel is located in one of Scotland’s most picturesque areas and has recently undergone a £2 million refurbishment
- Only a 45-minute drive from Glasgow and a great base for exploring Ayrshire’s attractions and countryside
- Valid 7 days
Take a break from the big smoke and head to the country with today’s deal at the 4* Riverside Lodge Hotel in Irvine.
You and your lucky partner will be treated to a glass of Prosecco on arrival to toast the start of your stay as you settle into your stylish room. Once you’ve built up an appetite, you can tuck into a delicious three-course dinner in the hotel’s brand new restaurant before retiring for the night. With late check-out the following morning, you'll enjoy an extra hour or two under the duvet before tucking into a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day.
And if you really can’t bear to drag yourself away, upgrade and stay for two nights with dinner included on the first evening. Happy days!
With an impressive 4* rating under their belt, the Riverside Lodge Hotel offers an ideal escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Having undergone a recent £2 million refurbishment to include a new restaurant, gym and swimming pool, you’ll find it hard to tear yourself away from this stylish hotel. But if you do manage, you’ll discover some gorgeous scenery that’s just begging to be explored. Located on the outskirts of Irvine, the hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside so if you fancy hitting the great outdoors, you can take a chilled country stroll or visit the area’s historical attractions and castles.
Valid seven days a week including weekends, the Riverside Lodge is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing stay.
- Portofino mussels sautéed in olive oil, chilli, garlic, onion and herbs and served with white wine and tomatoes
- Crispy haggis croquette served with sweet turnip purée, crispy leeks and a pepper sauce
- Arancini balls stuffed with forest mushrooms and rice, served with tomato sugo and sprinkled with Parmesan shavings
- Sea salt and vinegar-battered fish served with thick-cut chips, garden pea purée and a pickled onion
- Pollo picante pizza topped with napoli sauce, fresh mozzarella, chicken and fresh chilli
- Mediterranean pan-seared sea bream served with lemon, basil, roast tomato, peppers and wild rice and drizzled in a lemon dressing
- Espresso flavoured crème brûlée served with candied walnuts and shortbread
- Cheesecake served with a wild strawberry and raspberry coulis and vanilla ice cream
- White rum and orange panna cotta served with orange zest confit and honey-roasted figs
"We had a great weekend at the Riverside Lodge Hotel; the weather was brilliant but the hotel was even better. The food was fantastic and the staff were so friendly; they just could not do enough for you. Would go back in a minute - 5 stars!"
"Spacious rooms, a lovely lounge area and delicious food – I would recommend this hotel to anyone."
"We booked a break here for our anniversary and would definitely recommend this hotel. It was warm, clean and very comfortable with friendly staff and excellent food.”