- usually £54.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course lunch with a glass of wine each for two or four at the multi award-winning 4* Banchory Lodge; voted the third most stunning restaurant view in the UK by MailOnline - save up to 50%
- Two-course lunch for two or four
- Includes a glass of wine each
- Beautiful grade II listed Georgian building set in 12 acres of gorgeous grounds
- Rated the third most stunning restaurant view in the UK by the MailOnline
- Rave reviews from the likes of The Scotsman, The Guardian, Press & Journal and The Sunday Post
- Loved by itisoners
If you’re looking for a lunchtime treat, you’re in luck – with today’s fabulous deal, you and up to three lucky friends will enjoy two courses at the gorgeous Banchory Lodge, soaking in breathtaking views as you dine. The Lodge’s restaurant was recently rated the third most stunning restaurant view in the UK by the MailOnline, and with 12 acres of gorgeous grounds plus a scenic outlook across the River Dee to soak up, it isn’t hard to see why!
As well as your lovely lunch, you and your friends will each get a glass of wine to toast to a great afternoon. Cheers!
Situated on the outskirts of Banchory and nestled between Feugh River and King George V Park and Pavilion, the 4* Banchory Lodge is the perfect haven for a bite to eat or a full weekend away. On top of breathtaking views and a mouth-watering menu to boot, this stunning Georgian mansion boasts multiple awards such as North East Informal Dining Restaurant of the Year 2015 from the Scottish Hotel Awards. Whether you’re just passing through or taking a well-earned break from the big smoke, guests can just kick back and enjoy exquisitely cooked food in stunning and relaxed settings.
- Haddock fishcake with cheddar, spring onion and tartar sauce
- Forest mushrooms, soft egg and tarragon on toast
- Ham hock and parsley presse served with piccalilli on toast
- Battered haddock served with chunky chips, coarse peas and tartar sauce
- Slow-cooked lamb shoulder served with basil mash, glazed carrots and jus
- Pumpkin tortellini with preserved lemon, sage and hard cheese
“The Lodge is toasting warm and a place to unwind with an excellent whisky.” – The Guardian
“Over the three days we were there we were so impressed with the food, I took the rare step of passing my compliments to the chef.” – The Sunday Post
“Attentive staff, a large wine cellar and a wide-ranging menu resulted in a memorable dining experience.” - The Scotsman