- usually £155.00
- save up to 68%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of £155 for an overnight stay with breakfast & leisure access for two, £99 instead of up to £202 to add a 2 course dinner or £139 instead of up to £357 for dinner and two nights at Barony Castle, Peebles - save up to 68%
- One or two night stay with breakfast
- Option to add a 2 course dinner
- Beautiful castle set in large picturesque grounds in the Scottish borders
- Award-winning restaurant run by Executive Chef William Thomson
- Includes 25% saving on all spa treatments plus use of leisure facilities
- Easily accessible from anywhere in the central belt and just a 30-minute drive from Edinburgh
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can enjoy a relaxing break in one of Barony Castle's elegant rooms, boasting plush furnishings, classic décor and some even with scenic views of the Eddleston Hills. Choose one or two nights and you'll get a hearty breakfast each morning to set you up for a day of relaxing in the spa or exploring the stunning grounds.
You can upgrade by adding a 2 course dinner in the award-winning Thomson’s @ the Castle restaurant, which serves up a delicious menu of seasonal, local produce in an elegant setting. It's the ultimate getaway to take a break from city life.
Set in 25 acres of mature grounds, the impressive Barony Castle is the ultimate escape; with a stylish restaurant and gorgeous leisure facilities, it’s got everything you need for a bit of TLC. To top it all off, you’ll even receive 25% discount on all spa treatments during your stay, so why not treat yourself to a revitalising facial or heavenly aromatic body treatment.
Located on the edge of the Scottish Borders and surrounded by Peeblesshire countryside, you’ll also be able to explore the beautiful grounds and leafy terraces - the perfect setting for a scenic walk and a chance to truly unwind.
- Chef’s seasonal soup of the day
- Warm tomato, onion, garlic and basil bruschetta
- Heirloom tomato and buffalo mozzarella drizzled with roasted garlic oil
- Beer battered haggis fritters with onion chutney
- Medallions of pork fillet stacked with honey, mustard and sage crushed potatoes, black pudding and green beans drizzled with a cider sauce
- Mexican style warm chicken salad with salsa and sour cream
- Grilled halloumi served with Provençal vegetables, basil, Israel couscous and a pesto dressing
- Grilled fillet of seabass served with crisp vegetables and a rice noodle stir-fry laced with teriyaki sauce
- Warm Spanish-style churros filled with caramel, served with coconut ice cream and chocolate dipping sauce
- Triple nut granola with fresh berries and natural yoghurt
- Raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake with fresh raspberries
- Trio of Luca’s sorbets; fruits of the forest, blood orange and green apple
"Was excellent from check-in to leaving. Excellent value for money. The 2 course dinner was lovely and cocktails were enjoyable. Staff were very accommodating."
"First class experience from the moment we arrived at Barony Castle. Every member of staff was friendly and helpful, the bedroom was spacious with pleasant decor and very comfortable bed. The dinner and breakfast were both excellent and again, the waiters were extremely friendly and helpful."
"Excellent service. The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. Lovely food and by far the best and most appetising buffet breakfast I have EVER seen and eaten in a hotel."
Questions about today's deal
- Barony Castle
- Eddleston, Peebles,
Located on the edge of the Scottish Borders and surrounded by Peeblesshire countryside, the beautiful grounds at Barony Castle feature leafy terraces and a croquet lawn – the perfect regal setting. Dating back to the early 15th century, this impressive white castle also champions fabulous spa facilities as well as an award-winning restaurant which boasts a multitude of accolades including VisitScotland’s Taste our Best award.