- usually £27.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Small plates or mains and beers or wine for two at The Hop & Anchor, City Centre; recently-opened pub from the BrewDog team – save up to 51%%
Hop to it!
- Choose from 3 small plates to share or mains for two
- Served up with a pint of beer each, or a bottle of wine to share with your mains!
- Located in the former home of Musa on Exchange Street in Aberdeen’s historic Merchant quarter, The Hop & Anchor boasts 10 kegged beers and two rotating cask ales, along with a full menu of tasty pub classics
- First Scottish pub from London favourite Draft House, who became part of the BrewDog family this year
- New beer offerings will include exclusive Draft House collaborations with Sierra Nevada, Victory Brewing Company and Schneider Weisse, cask Dead Pony Club, as well as classics like Punk IPA and other awesome UK craft beers
- Recently opened in May 2019
- Loved by itisoners!
- Scotch egg or veggie scotch egg
- Fried jerk halloumi fingers
- Jalapeño mac n’ cheese balls with smoked chipotle mayo
- Half pint of whitebait
- Falafel and hummus
- Sweet potato falafel salad with feta, rocket & tomato
- Chicken, leek & ham hock pie with mash, peas, baby carrots & gravy
- Super spicy beef or veggie burger featuring Hop & Anchor’s hot sauce, smoked cheddar & onion rings
- Five bean chilli with cauliflower rice
- Buttermilk fried chicken burger with cheese and pickles