Brunch at BrewDog, Union Square
Union Square, Guild Street, AB11 5RD
- usually £21.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Brunch for two with tea or coffee at newly-opened BrewDog, Union Square; choose from the likes of a full cooked breakfast, eggs your way and avocado toast - save up to 52%
- Brunch for two with tea or coffee
- The newest BrewDog bar to hit Aberdeen, just opened in November
- BrewDog won multiple awards at the 2018 Scottish Beer Awards including a gold medal for Best IPA
- Fantastic city-centre location in Union Square
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Grab a pal and head for a delicious brunch at the new BrewDog in Union Square with today’s great deal. Whether you like a full cooked breakfast or prefer a super healthy avocado toast to kick-start your day, you’ll find something perfect for you on the menu. Your food will be accompanied by your choice of tea or coffee and we can’t think of a better start to your day!
BrewDog are a multi award-winning brewery founded in Scotland and they scooped big at the Scottish Beer Awards 2018, winning Gold for best IPA and Silver for Best Barrel Aged Beer, amongst others.
The Union Square venue is the third BrewDog have opened in the city, and it has a perfect city-centre location that’s ideal for grabbing a bite to eat or a few beers after a day of shopping.
- The Haystack – British pork sausage, Stornoway black pudding, smoked streaky bacon, forest mushroom, vine tomatoes, BBQ pit beans, fried egg & sourdough toast
- The Veggie Haystack - bbq seitan steak, crispy kale, smashed avocado, char-grilled padron peppers, bbq pit beans, forest mushroom, vine tomato & sourdough toast
- Avocado on toast with eggs your way
- Eggs Bun-addict - Cumberland ham, spinach, poached egg and hollandaise sauce on a Scots roll
- Fried chicken and waffles with maple syrup and hot sauce