- usually £27.00
- save up to 61%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Afternoon tea for two or four with optional gin cocktail teapots at Carmelite, Merchant Quarter – save up to 61%
It’s tea time!
- Carmelite afternoon tea for two with tea or coffee plus an optional gin cocktail teapot to share
- Or, go as a foursome and enjoy two cocktail teapots!
- Enjoy savoury delights like roasted chicken with lemon thyme mayonnaise sandwiches alongside sweet treats like Eton Mess loaf cake and salted caramel muffin
- Perfectly placed between Union Square and Union Street
- Based in the heart of the Merchant Quarter, Carmelite’s stylish interior links informal dining with a fantastic bar serving superb cocktails, beers and one of the largest selections of single malts and gins in the city!
- The venue also serves up live weekend entertainment and an eclectic collection of art, making it the perfect spot for culture vultures.
Questions about today's deal
- Carmelite Bar & Grill
- Stirling Street, Merchant Quarter,
- Tel: 01224 589101
Based right in the heart of the city, Carmelite offers relaxed but informal dining in the comfort of sumptuous lounge sofas, or at more formal tables choosing from menus that feature an abundance of local produce. More importantly, it’s just a stone’s throw from Aberdeen station, nestled between Union Square, Trinity Mall, Union Street, The Academy and the St Nicholas/Bon Accord Shopping Centres – making it the ideal starting point for a night on the town!