Chaophraya Thai cookery class, Union St
1 Union Terrace, AB10 1NJ
- usually £69.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Thai cookery class for one or two at Chaophraya Aberdeen, Union Street; learn to cook 2 courses plus enjoy a fruit punch on arrival – save up to 50%
Thai it for yourself
- Thai cookery class for one or two at Chaophraya
- Enjoy a fruit punch on arrival before making (and eating!) a two-course meal
- You’ll start with an introduction to the finest Thai ingredients and top tips on where to source them
- Then watch an informative and fascinating demonstration by one of Chaophraya’s expert chefs, before getting your pinny on and cooking up a storm of your own!
- Make a starter of tom yum or tom kha soup before moving on to mains like king prawns in ginger, Panang curry or a classic Thai green curry
- Round off your meal with a sweet treat such as bananas in coconut milk or sticky mango rice – delicious!
- Discover the art of Thai cooking, culture and ingredients
- Known across the country for their decadent cocktails, mouth-watering food, and stunning décor, Chaophraya is a little pocket of Thailand right in the heart of the City Centre
- Formerly The Monkey House, this stunning Union Street eatery has undergone a gorgeous refurbishment, boasting plush furnishings, decadent décor and a truly authentic dining experience
- Fantastic city-centre location on Union Street
Questions about today's deal
- Chaophraya Aberdeen
- 1 Union Terrace,
- Tel: 01224 061180
Located on Union Street, Chaophraya has brought a little corner of Thailand right to Aberdeen. Cooking up dishes that are both authentic and contemporary, the restaurant serves up their fine fare surrounded by plush Thai décor.