Ho ho ho!
- Christmas dinner for four at home from 4* Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel
- Includes 3 delicious courses with all the trimmings
- Prepared by the hotels wonderful chefs you can collect your meal uncooked on the 24th December to cook on Christmas day
- Or collect already cooked on the 25th December!
- Either way you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with the family
- From just £32pp it's a great way to take the stress out of Christmas cooking - they even supply the crackers!
- Starter - red lentil & vegetable soup with homemade crusty bread
- Main course - whole roast turkey with apricot & sage stuffing
- Served with - chipolata sausages, thyme scented roots, buttered sprouts, duck fat roast potatoes and cranberry jus
- Dessert - traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce and mince pies
Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel
- One of the most historic and romantic hotels in Scotland, with roaring fire places and sweeping spiral staircases, Macdonald Pittodrie House is set in 2,400 acres of glorious grounds
- Just 45 minutes from Aberdeen, you can opt to visit the Granite City if you fancy a day trip to the big smoke or go at your own pace and just enjoy exploring the picturesque countryside
- Rated 4/5 with Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners