Christmas or New Year Hebridean Island break
South Ardminish, Isle Of Gigha, PA41 7AA
- usually £569.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 night festive break for two inc 4 course lunch with Prosecco plus an evening buffet on Christmas Day or a NYE party & buffet plus New Year's Day lunch at Gigha Hotel on the stunning Hebridean Island of Gigha - save up to 60%
- 3 night festive break for two
- Includes breakfast each morning, a four course lunch, dinner and Prosecco
- Choose to spend Christmas or New Year at the cosy hotel
- Located on the community-owned Isle of Gigha
- Less than 3 hours’ drive from Glasgow
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Celebrate at the lovely Gigha hotel with today’s fantastic deal. You and a loved one will enjoy a three night break on the gorgeous Isle of Gigha, the most Southerly Hebridean island with stunning beaches and gorgeous sunsets. Our first option includes a four course lunch with canapés and a glass of Prosecco each, plus an evening buffet on Christmas Day for a unique twist on your usual celebrations.
Alternatively, you can ring in the new year at the hotel with a Hogmanay party with a buffet and a delicious four course lunch on New Year’s Day featuring a wonderfully Scottish steak pie for the perfect start to 2019.
Both options also include breakfast each morning to set you up for a day of exploring the fascinating island and celebrating the most wonderful time of the year in style!
The stunning community-owned Isle of Gigha is home to breathtaking silver beaches, clear green seas, fascinating wildlife and so much more. Take in the beautiful sunsets from the bays, explore the gently sloping hillsides and relax by the lochs for the ultimate island experience.
Attractions on the island include the historic Achamore Gardens, plenty of water sports and a plethora of arts and crafts activities to enjoy, as well as fantastic walking and cycling routes so you can see the whole of gorgeous Gigha.
Sample Christmas lunch menu
- Salad of smoked halibut with pickled vegetables on a potato blini
- Ham hock terrine, black pudding and a mustard dressing
- Butternut squash and red pepper risotto with a rocket and parmesan salad
- Turkey and stuffing wrapped in Parma ham with fondant and new potatoes with vegetables and a red wine sauce
- Gigha halibut with a herb parmesan crust on crushed new potatoes with a fish cream and broccoli
- Polenta and goat cheese stack with roasted vegetables and mixed leaves
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Lemon cheesecake with raspberry coulis and vanilla ice cream
- Hot chocolate fudge cake with chocolate sauce and ice cream
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"Couldn't fault anything; fab location, peaceful and quiet island community. Brilliant service, excellent menus, delicious food and friendly staff. We would definitely recommend this hotel as part of a Hebridean experience."
"We had a couple of lovely days at the hotel; the staff, food and atmosphere were great. I can recommend the smoked haddock with poached egg for breakfast - probably the best I've ever had."
"Really lovely cosy hotel. Only a few minutes’ walk from ferry terminal. Staff very welcoming. Food was excellent! We had a suite with a separate sitting room which was very good. Small intimate lounge and bar area. Breakfast was also brilliant with plenty of choice. Loved it!"