- usually £130.00
- save up to 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner at newly-refurbished The Kirkhouse Inn, Strathblane; only 30 mins from Glasgow on the John Muir Way and near to Glengoyne Distillery - save up to 62%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast at Kirkhouse Inn
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance
- Country inn surrounded by stunning scenery
- 30 minutes’ drive from Glasgow City Centre, right on the John Muir Way and near to Glengoyne Distillery
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Loads to do
Enjoy a cosy break at The Kirkhouse Inn with today’s deal for an overnight stay for two with breakfast. You can also opt to include a delicious dinner in the evening with a £20pp allowance to really make the most of your stay.
Located just half an hour from Glasgow and Stirling, the inn is the perfect choice for exploring central Scotland, whether you’re discovering the intricacies of whisky making at Glengoyne distillery, preparing to walk or cycle the John Muir Way or just exploring the amazing Scottish countryside.
Situated in the peaceful village of Strathblane and originally an old coaching inn, the Kirkhouse has undergone many transformations but still retains the atmosphere and feel of five centuries of history. Having recently undergone refurbishment due to new ownership, the 15 bedroom Kirkhouse reopened at the end of January and boasts beautiful, contemporary décor with a real Scottish feel.
- Breaded chicken fillets, deep fried and served with nduja
- Cullen skink with smoked haddock & potato served with warm bread & butter
- Grilled halloumi & herb roasted beetroot with green tahini sauce, dukkah middle eastern spices & flat bread
- Beef burger in a toasted bun with gherkin, smoked bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, house slaw & fries
- Beer battered Peterhead haddock with chips, peas, lemon & tartare sauce
- Classic macaroni cheese served with garlic ciabatta
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
“A hearty greeting was received and we were made to feel extremely welcome. Had an excellent meal that would have graced a Michelin-starred restaurant. A fine selection of drinks and a lovely place to unwind after travelling. I would recommend this hotel for its lovely site and its close proximity to Glengoyne Distillery. A little gem of a hotel that made our penultimate stay in Scotland enjoyable."
"What a lovely hotel so close to Milngavie, enjoyed my stay immensely. Very clean and tidy, plenty of space and staff very helpful. Food excellent, enjoyed every evening meal and breakfast was first class. Certainly will book again when in the area."
"Lovely hotel and ideal for the night before the start of the West Highland Way. The place is very well-presented and the staff most helpful and friendly. Evening meal was from a good menu with locally sourced produce. The breakfast was scrumptious and set us all up for the challenge ahead."