- usually £1,020.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£510 instead of £1020 for a 2 night stay for two in a luxury suite including a full Scottish breakfast each morning at the 5* Cromlix, near Dunblane - save 50%
- Two-night stay for two in a luxury suite with breakfast
- Beautiful 5* hotel set in 34 acres of secluded woodlands and garden grounds
- Named Luxury Hotel of the Year 2015 by the Scottish Hotel Awards
- First place winner in the Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards 2018 for the Top Hotels in United Kingdom
- Boasts the fabulous Chez Roux restaurant, overseen by the legendary French chef, Albert Roux himself
- Fantastic location, just three miles from Dunblane
Champion of all things luxurious, Cromlix is without a doubt, one of the country’s finest five-star destinations. Part of the Inverlochy Castle Management International group, this gorgeous hotel is set in 34 acres of secluded woodland and garden grounds, boasting its own chapel, house loch and tennis courts. Situated just three miles from the pretty town of Dunblane, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a romantic escape with your other half, whether your fancy exploring your scenic surrounds or simply sitting back and making the most of the hotel’s splendour.
With today’s deal you’ll feel like a true VIP with a two-night stay in one of the hotel’s gorgeous individually designed suites. Each one oozes subtle luxury with a lustrous roll-top bath, 32 inch television disguised as a mirror and an iPod docking station, as well as fine finishing touches including a bespoke range of Arran Aromatic toiletries and luxurious Egyptian cotton bed linen. With a full Scottish breakfast included on both mornings of your stay, this deal has all the right ingredients for a top-class winter getaway with your loved one!
Chez Roux dining
As well as feeding your appetite for country living and all-out opulence, a stay at Cromlix is perfect for indulging your actual appetite. Why not treat yourself and your partner at the renowned restaurant, Chez Roux which serves up fresh and locally sourced produce in abundance, overseen by legendry French chef Albert Roux and run by award-winning executive head chef Darin Campbell – well, it’d be rude not to!