- usually £22.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Mains for two
- Or two courses for two with an optional glass of Prosecco each
- Or upgrade to two courses for four plus a bottle of Prosecco to share
- Family-run restaurant offers locally-sourced produce and a relaxed dining atmosphere in Inverness
- Fabulous Facebook feedback
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and up to three loved ones can dive into some delicious dishes at Dows Bar and Bistro in Inverness. Enjoy a catch up with an old friend and choose a fantastic main course from the eatery’s varied menu. Or, if you’re feeling a little peckish, opt to include a starter each to enjoy while you relax in Dows’ comfortable and welcoming surrounds. If you fancy a beverage with your meal (because who doesn’t?), you can opt to include a crisp glass of Prosecco along with two courses. And if you’re dining as a quartet, you can up the ante by upgrading to include a bottle of Prosecco to share – we’ll raise a glass to that!
Dows Bar & Bistro
Boasting relaxed dining settings and whipping up plenty of locally-sourced produce, Dows Bar and Bistro is the ideal place to go if you’re looking for a little Highland hospitality. With rave reviews from locals and visitors alike, it’s no wonder this friendly family-run venue has received some fabulous Facebook feedback. And if you’re looking for the ideal hang-out spot, they’ve got it covered – with the bar offering plenty of great drinks plus a pool table, it’s the perfect place to unwind with pals.
Sample two-course menu
- Buttermilk chicken strips served with a mixed leaf salad and chilli dip
- House nachos topped with cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream and jalapenos
- North Atlantic prawns in a Marie Rise sauce on a bed of lettuce, served with brown bread
- Slow-cooked steak and ale pie, topped with puff pastry and served with a side of chips and garden peas
- Hand-battered fish and chips served with garden peas and tartar sauce
- Mac n’ cheese served with a house salad and a side of garlic ciabatta
“The food is good and the staff are very nice and polite. I would recommend Dows to anyone."
“I will definitely be back here - the food was top notch.”
“My partner and I just moved to area and tried this place on Friday. The food was lovely and the staff were really friendly.”