4* Dunkeld House Hotel, Perthshire
Dunkeld, PH8 0HX
- usually £179.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £89 instead of up to £201 for an overnight stay for two in an upgraded room with breakfast & leisure access or from £129 to include a 2 course dinner at 4* Dunkeld House Hotel, Perthshire; the perfect gift to treat someone special - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, leisure access and late check-out
- Option to include a 2-course dinner
- 4* luxury country house hotel set on the banks of the River Tay
- Take a dip in the heated indoor pool, unwind in the sauna or steam room, or de-stress in the whirlpool spa bath
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Relax and unwind
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can enjoy a night away in the countryside at Dunkeld House Hotel where you’ll stay in an upgraded Superior room and enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning, plus late check-out so you can take it slow. You can also opt to include dinner in the hotel’s exquisite restaurant, with either 2 courses from the table d’hôte menu or a £26pp allowance for the a la carte menu so you can get exactly what you want for the perfect meal.
You'll also have full access to the hotel's leisure facilities for the ultimate relaxing getaway. There's a 17m heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool spa bath, plus a range of beauty facilities. Spend your stay being pampered and leave with a new lease of life! If you'd prefer to get your heart pumping, there's also a fully-equipped gym with stunning views across the grounds and hills beyond.
Dunkeld House is a gorgeous 4* country house set among 280 acres of picturesque Perthshire countryside. With stunning views of the River Tay, a roaring log fire and a huge selection of malt whiskies, this is the ideal place to unwind. The hotel is located in the charming town of Dunkeld, which is perfect for country walks, seeing historic attractions and outdoor activities like fishing, cycling and golf.
Sample table d’hôte menu
- Sweet pea panacotta with pea salad and white truffle dressing
- Warm salad of morcilla with a soft poached egg and parmesan cream
- Confit fillet of mackerel and smoked mackerel pâté with braised shallots and kale paint
- Roast breast of corn fed chicken with turnip fondant, red wine & thyme jus
- Lemon seared fillet of hake with prawn kedgiree
- Roasted pumpkin and cumin arancini with red onion and squash compote and cauliflower velouté
- Glayva crème brûlée with honey shortbread brittle
- Classic lemon tart with raspberries, jelly and meringues
- Bitter chocolate mousse with passion fruit marshmallow and raspberry meringue
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"We stayed two nights at Dunkeld House on a recent trip to Scotland. The location on the river is stunning and so peaceful. The rooms are decorated with a hunt theme and are well appointed with comfortable beds and a nice bath. The restaurant has good food. We ate breakfast and dinner and everything was good with attentive and friendly staff. Dunkeld House exceeded our expectations and is one of our favourite places in Scotland."
"We booked in for 4days of rest and pampering and were not disappointed. The staff were excellent, room was clean and quiet which we asked for. The food was amazing, we were half board and the evening meal every night got better and better. All in all this place has everything, from great location to clean well-equipped leisure complex and fantastic staff and food."
"We really enjoyed our stay here, the location is beautiful. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, the food was really delicious. I have to say a massive thanks to the great service by Scott the waiter, it is the best service we have ever received. Highly recommended."