Fairmont St Andrews golf
St Andrews, KY16 8PN
- usually £100.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of £100 for a round of golf for two or £95 instead of £200 for four on the Torrance Course or Kittocks Course at Fairmont St Andrews; host venue of Final Open Qualifying 2019 – 2021 - save up to 53%
- A round of golf for two or four
- Choose to play on either the Torrance Course or the Kittocks Course
- Part of the stunning 5* Fairmont St Andrews with beautiful coastal views
- Voted 18th in "The World's Top Golf Resorts" by Condé Nast Traveller
- Final Qualifying venue for The Open Championship 2019 - 2021 and host venue of the Scottish Senior Open 2009 - 2014
- Valid 7 days
World class golf
Calling all golf lovers: today’s deal is for a round of golf for two or four at the 5-star Fairmont St Andrews, located on the cliffs overlooking St Andrews Bay. With its championship links-style golf courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, and views over its lush 520 acre estate, there aren’t many finer places to enjoy a leisurely game and some coastal sunshine.
Voted 18th in ‘The World's Top Golf Resorts’ in the Condé Nast Traveler readers’ poll, and with a whole host of awards under their belts, we’re not the only ones that think so!
Make a day of it
With an all-grass driving range, a putting and short game practice area for fine-tuning your swing, the Clubhouse featuring St Andrews Bar & Grill which offers the finest Scottish steaks and spectacular local seafood in a magnificent cliff-top setting, and the Pro Shop located within the Clubhouse too, the resort has everything you need for a special sporting day out.
Just an hour from Edinburgh and 30 minutes from Dundee, Fairmont St Andrews is perfectly positioned to start or round off a day out at the coast.