- usually £154.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, 3 course dinner, bottle of wine and late check-out or 2 nights with dinner one night at Gairloch Hotel – save up to 58%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, three-course dinner, a bottle of wine on arrival and late check-out
- Option to stay two nights with dinner on one evening
- Stunning beachside hotel overlooking the secluded Gairloch Bay and beyond to the Isle of Skye
- Fantastic base for exploring the North West Highlands
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a loved one can escape to the West Coast for a one or two-night stay at Gairloch Hotel. Get comfy in your cosy ensuite room as you toast to a great stay with a bottle of wine on arrival, before being treated to a delicious three-course dinner on one night of your stay. Boasting glorious bay views stretching across to the Isle of Skye, it’s the perfect spot for some chilled out dining with your other half.
After an evening of delicious decadence, enjoy a long lie the next morning with late check-out included as well as a scrumptious breakfast, before heading out to explore the surrounding area.
- Herb floured white bait served with tartar sauce, dressed salad and lemon
- Pea and ham soup
- Fan of melon with fruit coulis
- Tender braised Scottish beef topped with vegetables, potatoes and a red wine jus
- Poached haddock with vegetables, potatoes and a white wine and herb cream
- Vegetable tandoori masala served with pilau rice and poppadoms
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Lemon tart served with fresh cream
- Trio of ice cream; vanilla, chocolate and strawberry
The Gairloch Hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway, overlooking several quiet, secluded beaches as well as offering spectacular views of the world famous Isle of Skye. Take a stroll along the glorious golden sands of famed local beaches Big Sand and Redpoint, visit the iconic Eilean Donan Castle, or go wildlife spotting with a whale and dolphin boat trip.
"I had a fantastic stay at The Gairloch Hotel, staff were friendly and very efficient. Food was beautiful and room was spacious and very comfortable."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. The food was tasty and varied. Excellent location for exploring."
"The staff were excellent. The food was very good and the location is superb. All round a very good stay. Will go back."