Greenbank Garden entry, Southside
Flenders Road, Clarkston, G76 8RB
- usually £7.50
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
One adult or family ticket to Greenbank Garden; an oasis of tranquility and beauty less than a mile from Glasgow’s bustling Southside suburbs - save up to 51%
- One adult or family ticket to Greenbank Garden
- Visit the beautiful garden, the perfect escape from urban city life
- The peaceful space boasts an impressive range of plants, including a National Collection of Bergenia
- Stroll around the walled garden, planted to inspire domestic gardeners to spruce up their own space
- Relax by the beautiful statue of Foam, a bronze water nymph set in a circular pool with fountains
- Spring has sprung so the daffodils and bluebells will be beautiful!
- Perfect for a romantic stroll, a peaceful family day out – or even taking the dog for a walk!
- Part of the National Trust for Scotland. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they protect the things that make Scotland unique for everyone to enjoy.
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days