Scenic Callander DBB – £69
8 South Church St, FK17 8BN
- usually £130.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, Prosecco and a 3 course dinner or upgrade to a 2 night stay at The Highland Guest House, Callander – save up to 53%
- Overnight stay with breakfast and a mini bottle of Prosecco
- Includes a three-course dinner in sister hotel The Waverley on the first evening of your stay
- Run by Gordon and Jan Halladay who also own The Waverley Callander; a previous winner of Channel 4’s ‘Four in a Bed’ programme
- Great Stirlingshire location; perfect for exploring Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
With today’s deal, you and your chosen companion will escape to pretty Perthshire for a fabulous stay at the Highland Guest House. Located in Callander, often referred to as the ‘gateway to the Highlands’, this break is the perfect for those who want to explore the Highlands or take a trip to The Trossachs National Park. You’ll stay in one of the guesthouse’s ten uniquely decorated rooms, each kitted with comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. After freshening up in your cosy abode, you’ll head next door to the Highland’s sister venue for a delicious three-course dinner at The Waverley. Owned by Gordon and Jan Halladay, this sister venue featured on Channel 4’s ‘Four in a Bed’ and won, so you know you’re in for a good time. And if that’s not enough, we’ll even throw in a mini bottle of Prosecco each, as well as a hearty breakfast in the morning.
- Soup of the day
- Chicken liver pâté with oatcakes and caramelised red onion chutney
- Breaded chicken strips with a sweet chilli sauce
- Steak pie served with mashed potato & vegetables
- Haddock with chunky chips and peas
- Mushroom linguine
- Home-baked crumble of the day with warm custard, double cream or ice cream
- Rich chocolate fudge cake, served warm with cream
- Trio of ice cream
Loved on TripAdvisor
"We spent four nights here. The breakfast was very good; served promptly and with an excellent selection, nothing was left out. A very friendly atmosphere and good value for money. Highly recommended – 10/10!"
"My daughter and I spent the first night in Scotland in the Highland House and we had a wonderful time. They were great hosts in their cosy house and the breakfast was delicious. We hope to come back for several days, thank you so much!"
"Just back this morning from a lovely two days spent in the Highland Guest House in Callander. Charming lodgings run by a fantastic, friendly couple. We were made most welcome and had a great breakfast each morning. Thank you for a nice break!"