- usually £60.00
- save 59%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£25 instead of up to £60 for a 2 course dinner for two with a glass of Prosecco each or £49 instead of up to £119 for four at Howies, West End; taste locally-sourced cuisine at this family-friendly restaurant – save up to 59%
- Two-course dinner for two or four
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Family-owned business, established for 27 years
- Holds a strong focus on local and seasonal produce
- Fantastic location in the trendy West End
- Loved by itisoners
Tuck into some seriously delicious food with today’s deal at Howies.
You and a buddy (or three) will enjoy two courses from this family-run restaurant, as well as a crisp glass of Prosecco to top the evening off nicely. With a focus on locally-sourced seasonal produce, you can guarantee that every bite will be a treat for your taste buds.
Located on Chapel Street in Aberdeen’s West End, Howies is a locally-owned Scottish restaurant that champions the finest and freshest seasonal produce. Making the most of Scotland’s natural larder, the restaurant serves up ingredients that are sourced as close to home as possible, including venison from Perthshire, salmon from the Shetland Isles and some of Aberdeenshire’s very own craft beer, brewed just up the road!
Having undergone a stunning refurbishment back in 2015, Howies boasts a relaxed ambience, earthy wooden furnishings, candle-lit tables and fabulous food. Within walking distance of the vibrant shopping district, it’s the perfect spot to take a breather and recharge, or if you fancy making a day of it, stay put and sample top tipples from Howies eclectic and varied wine list.
- Shredded ham hock, pease pudding & pear chutney
- Confit duck croquette, red cabbage kimchi & gochujang aioli
- Cullen skink - Scottish smoked haddock, leeks, potatoes & cream chowder with freshly baked bread
- Battered fillet of North Sea haddock, hand-cut chips, pea puree & homemade tartare sauce
- Chargrilled chicken breast, roast Mayan gold potatoes, creamed leeks & parsnips
- Butternut squash and sage risotto, pine nuts & spinach
- Banoffee pie
- Sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce & homemade vanilla ice cream
- Carrot cake with roast pineapple, coconut sorbet & rum caramel sauce
Loved by itisoners
“The staff were very pleasant and attentive without being intrusive - a real treat.”
“This was our second visit to Howie’s; the service is always welcoming and the food is delicious. We will be returning.”
“An excellent meal – none of us could fault it. The staff were friendly and attentive. I would recommend.”