Priory Hotel Highland break; valid 7 days
The Square, Beauly, IV4 7BX
- usually £116.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£55 instead of £116 for an overnight stay for two, £79 instead of £156 to include breakfast, dinner & late check-out or £119 to upgrade to 2 nights at the Priory Hotel; escape to the beautiful town of Beauly in the Highlands – save up to 53%
- Overnight stay for two in a superior room
- Option to add late check-out, breakfast and a £20pp dinner allowance
- Or stay for two nights and enjoy dinner the first evening of your stay and breakfast both mornings
- Run by the same owners since 1972, the Priory Hotel has gained and retained an excellent reputation for quality and value for money
- Ideal location for exploring the unspoiled beauty of the North and West Highlands
- Valid 7 days
Escape to Inverness
Make a break to the Highlands with today’s escape to the Priory Hotel.
Based in the pretty town of Beauly, you and a loved one will spend a night staying in one of the hotel’s superior rooms. With spacious features and free Wi-Fi access, you’ll find all you need for a peaceful break. There’s no need to rush off in the morning – with late check-out, you can enjoy an extra hour or two under your duvet before tucking into a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day. On top of that, you can add a £20pp dinner allowance to spend on some tasty grub from the hotel’s restaurant.
And if you fancy a longer break, there’s always the option to upgrade to a two-night stay. Happy days!
With an excellent base in the charming town of Beauly to explore local attractions, the Priory Hotel is an ideal location to enjoy the staggering scenery of the North and West Highlands. With Loch Ness, Moray Firth and multiple castles, whisky distilleries and hill-walking trails resting on its doorstep, there’s an activity to suit everyone’s taste and pace.
- Homemade haggis spring rolls accompanied with mixed leaves and a sweet chilli mayonnaise
- Prawn cocktail smothered in a Marie Rose sauce and garnished with a crab claw, crusty bread and dressed leaves
- Halloumi fries coated in an oregano and panko crumb and drizzled in honey with toasted sesame seeds
- Priory-style Cullen skink with smoked haddock, potato, onions and leeks
- Traditional beefsteak pie with onion gravy and topped with pastry, served with fries and vegetables
- Fillet of fresh haddock dipped in batter and served with salad and fries
- Roasted vegetable korma served with garlic naan bread and rice
- Priory-style chicken breast stuffed with white pudding, wrapped in bacon and accompanied by a pepper sauce
4/5 TripAdvisor rating
“Very comfortable rooms and a delicious breakfast each morning. A star feature of this hotel is the staff who were helpful, approachable but at all times professional. The hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of Beauly for exploring the surrounding area.”
“A top class hotel. We would definitely recommend it and will be returning. The room had everything you could wish for and the facilities were spotless - top marks to the management and staff.”
“A much needed family weekend away was made very enjoyable by the very friendly and helpful staff. The service was quick and efficient and the food was of an excellent standard. On top of that, the rooms were large and well-presented – we will be back."