Loch Fyne DBB stay; valid 7 days - from £59
Glenburn Road, Ardrishaig, Lochgilphead, PA30 8EU
- usually £126.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, dinner and a glass of fizz on arrival at The Grey Gull Hotel, Loch Fyne - save up to 53%
- One or two-night stay for two
- Includes breakfast, a glass of fizz on arrival plus a two-course dinner on the first evening of your stay
- The hotel has recently undergone a full refurbishment under new ownership
- Perfectly situated to explore Argyll’s Neolithic and Bronze Age past, as well as Scotland’s scenic beauty
- Great location near the gorgeous Loch Fyne and picturesque fishing village of Tarbert which boasts some of Scotland’s finest seafood
- Loads of activities nearby including hiking, golfing and horse-riding
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
The Grey Gull
Make a break to the scenic surrounds of Argyll with today’s deal for two at the Grey Gull Hotel.
You and a loved one will enjoy a one or two-night stay in a tastefully decorated and spacious room; having recently undergone a refurbishment under the hotel’s new ownership, you can expect a peaceful night’s sleep in a room filled with all the mod cons your heart desires. What’s more, you’ll be welcomed with a sparkling glass of fizz on arrival to toast the start of a great stay.
Once you’ve settled in, you can make your way downstairs for a delicious two-course dinner later in the evening. And the food treats don’t stop there – you’ll be met with a hearty breakfast the following day to set you up for exploring the stunning local area.
Nestled between Loch Fyne and the picturesque Crinan Canal, The Grey Gull Inn is fantastic hotel close to the fishing village of Tarbert. The hotel backs onto the Crinan Canal, so is a great destination for those looking to walk the tow path and watch the lock gates in operation.
Canal strolls aside, you’re perfectly placed for an active adventure with loads of activities nearby. You can get hiking on the hill walking trails, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting or practise your swing on the golf courses nearby. If you’re a history buff, you’re in luck as the area is filled with nods to Argyll’s Neolithic and Bronze Age past. And with Loch Fyne and the Atlantic on your doorstep, why not experience the beauty of Argyll by boat? With Seafari Oban you can take trip to the Corryvreckan, Europe’s second largest whirlpool. Well, that’s not something you get to do every day!
- Mussels in white wine cream served with crusty bread
- Haggis bon bons accompanied by a whisky dip
- Wild mushroom risotto with rocket, Parmesan and truffle
- Spanish chicken and chorizo stew served with steamed greens and crusty bread
- Black bean chilli served with wild rice, nachos and guacamole
- Traditional fish and chips served with pea purée and tartar sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- Strawberry cheesecake with ice cream
- Salted caramel and chocolate tart with ice cream
4/5 TripAdvisor rating
“We stayed a single night and were very happy to with the accommodation and the food! We would have stayed another night, but the hotel was booked full. Clean, everything worked (saying a lot for a hotel built in the late 1800s), and the food was great."
"Excellent hosts and friendly staff. Spacious room and en-suite, fantastic views and all spotlessly clean. Evening meal and breakfast were great."
"Just dropped in for a one night stay and found a little gem. Had a front room with gorgeous view watching the sun set over the water. Booked for dinner on site and was not disappointed. Would definitely stay again."