- usually £140.00
- save up to 65%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a cocktail each or a luxury afternoon tea
- Or a Sunday stay with breakfast
- Brand new hotel situated in a beautifully converted linen mill
- Great location just a 10-minute walk from Dundee’s V&A Museum and the River Tay
- Dundee was listed as number 6 on Lonely Planet’s Best in Europe 2018 hotlist
- Glowing reviews from The Sun and a 9/10 rating by The Telegraph
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
If you’re after a great city break, look no further because today’s deal is here to sort you out – you and a lucky loved one will enjoy an overnight Sunday stay in the brand new Hotel Indigo. Beautifully designed within a former linen mill, this charming hotel pairs stunning historic features with luxe mod cons to ensure a pleasant and relaxing stay. As well as a peaceful slumber in your cosy bed, you’ll be treated to a hearty breakfast the following morning to help set you up for the day ahead.
If you want to indulge, you can swap the Sunday for any day you like and enjoy a cocktail each; choose from the likes of a classic Bramble or a refreshing Mojito, or opt for an Espresso Martini or Whisky Sour if you fancy something a little darker. And if you really want to push the boat out, upgrade to include a luxury afternoon tea for two, where you’ll sample the chef’s selection of sweet treats along with savoury classics and Teapigs loose tea.
Earning the covetable position of number 6 on Lonely Planet’s Best in Europe 2018 hotlist and with rave reviews from Visit Scotland, you don’t need us to tell you that Dundee is where it’s at. With a stay in Indigo Dundee, you’ll be perfectly placed for exploring everything this dynamic and exciting city has to offer. With a ten-minute walk, you can take a trip to Scotland’s first design museum at the V&A; the first and only V&A museum in the world outside of London. Or if you fancy a bit of retail therapy, you can shop til’ you drop at the Overgate Shopping Centre. With plenty of bars, cafés, restaurants and nightlife animating the streets, you sure won’t be struggling to find things to keep you entertained during your stay!
- Warm fruit scones served with jam and clotted cream
- Savouries including haggis bon bons, Arbroath smokie sliders, leek and potato soup, plus ham and egg sandwiches
- Chef’s selection of sweet treats
- Petite fours of chocolate truffles, fruits pastels and tablet
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“Close to the City Centre and the Tay front, it is very convenient but the hotel itself is quite special being tastefully and lovingly restored from an old Jute Mill.”
“This hotel was a real surprise. All new, cleverly designed and with very comfortable bedrooms. The staff were also very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Dundee.”
“This is one of the best hotels we've stayed in. It has been extremely well converted for its purpose and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The room we had was spacious and very comfortable - the bed is enormous!”