4* suite stay at Dunkeld House Hotel, Perthshire
Blairgowrie Road, Dunkeld, PH8 0HX
- usually £254.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two in a suite including a glass of fizz, breakfast, full use of the leisure facilities, late check-out and optional dinner at 4* Dunkeld House Hotel, Perthshire - save up to 53%
- Overnight suite stay for two with a glass of fizz on arrival, breakfast, leisure access, robes & slippers and late check-out
- Option to include a £26pp allowance toward two courses from the a la carte menu
- 4* luxury country house hotel set on the banks of the River Tay
- Take a dip in the heated indoor pool, unwind in the sauna or steam room, or de-stress in the whirlpool spa bath
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Relax and unwind
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can enjoy a night away in the countryside at Dunkeld House Hotel where you’ll stay in a luxury suite and enjoy a glass of fizz on arrival, plus a delicious breakfast in the morning and late check-out so you can take it slow. You can also opt to include dinner in the hotel’s exquisite restaurant, with a £26pp allowance for the a la carte menu so you can get exactly what you want for the perfect meal.
With a choice of three suites, you can have your ideal getaway. The Duke's Suite boasts stunning views of the River Tay and across the gardens and grounds, while the Fisherman's Cottage is nestled in the grounds themselves, just a short walk from the main building. The General Wade Suite sits within the beautiful woodland and is perfect for spotting some of the stunning red deer roaming nearby.
You'll also have full access to the hotel's leisure facilities for the ultimate relaxing getaway. There's a 17m heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool spa bath, plus a range of beauty facilities. Spend your stay being pampered and leave with a new lease of life! If you'd prefer to get your heart pumping, there's also a fully-equipped gym with stunning views across the grounds and hills beyond.
Dunkeld House is a gorgeous 4* country house set among 280 acres of picturesque Perthshire countryside. With stunning views of the River Tay, a roaring log fire and a huge selection of malt whiskies, this is the ideal place to unwind. The hotel is located in the charming town of Dunkeld, which is perfect for country walks, seeing historic attractions and outdoor activities like fishing, cycling and golf.
- Smooth chicken liver parfait with blood orange syrup and petite garden salad
- Selection of cured meats with mini pickles, piccalilli and toasted ciabatta crisp
- Grilled halloumi salad with sun-blushed tomatoes and herb croutons
- Slow-roasted loin of Ayrshire pork and sea salt crackling with caramelised apple purée, black pudding, tenderstem broccoli
- Pan seared fillet of sea bass with roasted sweet potato and cauliflower, cauliflower purée and curry velouté
- Pumpkin and sage ravioli with butternut squash velouté and a goats cheese and herb crumble
Fabulous TripAdvisor reviews
“Probably the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in! The staff were superb and the rooms were very comfortable. We had 12 deer walk past our room on the first morning! The location is great with a 10 minute walk along the river into Dunkeld for lunch. The food was great with a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day. I will definitely go back and highly recommend this hotel.”
“Beautiful house in fabulous location, can’t recommend enough. Rooms are so comfortable and restaurant was just superb. Service was perfect and food delicious.”
“We had the spa treatment which was very relaxing and the dinner in the restaurant was exquisite. The food was amazing and the staff were great and willing to help wherever they could. Overall a lovely hotel to stay at if you're looking for quiet and relaxing surroundings.”