- deals sold
Share with friends
Christmas Cocktail Club wristband valid 7 days throughout December across all Edinburgh Montpeliers venues; enjoy unlimited £4 cocktails across some of Edinburgh's favourite bars inc Tigerlily, Indigo Yard, Rabble and more
- One wristband which gives you access to £4 cocktails right up until the end of December - including Hogmanay!
- Valid across all Montpeliers bars; venues include Montpeliers Bar & Restaurant, Tigerlily, Indigo Yard, Candy, Rabble, Lulu and newly-launched Eastside
- Awarded Scotland’s Best Multiple Operator at the 2017 British Institute of Innkeeping Scotland Awards and venue Tigerlily also won Best Cocktail Bar at i-on’s 2016 Food and Drink Awards
- Wristbands also grant free access before 11pm to Lulu nightclub on George Street
- Valid 7 days
Gain access to the best kind of club with today’s fantastic deal.
You’ll feel like a VIP with a wristband to Montpelier’s exclusive Christmas Cocktail Club. Valid across all of its Edinburgh venues, you can enjoy sipping on delicious, festive-themed cocktails as you visit some of the city’s most popular and fun-filled bars. And if that’s not enough, you can really get into the Christmas spirit with free access to Lulu nightclub on George Street.
Whether you decide to venture to the original Montpeliers in Bruntsfield, try out the award-winning Tigerlily or stop by the newly-launched Eastside, you can guarantee you’ll be met with the same excellent standard and delicious drinks. Hey, if you don’t take our word for it, take it from BII Scotland; they awarded Montpeliers Scotland’s Best Multiple Operator in 2017.
Sample cocktail menu
- Let It Go – Ciroc vodka, Briottet Crème de Figue liqueur, lemon juice, sugar syrup, blackberries and edible glitter
- St Nicks Spritz – Tanqueray gin, St Germain elderflower liqueur, lime juice, sugar syrup, soda, mint leaves and powdered sugar
- Walking in the Snow – Johnnie Walker black whisky, Briottet pear liqueur, pimento dram, lemon juice, soda, mint sprig, cinnamon dust
- Gingle Bells – Whitley Neill raspberry gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, raspberries and Prosecco, served with a candy cane
- Cracking Chambord Collins – Chambord black raspberry liqueur, Bombay gin, lemon juice, soda and edible glitter
Questions about today's deal
- 125 George Street, Edinburgh,
- Tel: 0131 225 5005
- Indigo Yard
- 7 Charlotte Lane,
- Tel: 0131 220 5603
- 51a George Street, Edinburgh,
- 55A Frederick Street,
- Tel: 0131 622 7800
- 113-115 George Street,
- Tel: 0131 225 9179
- 125b George Street,
- Tel: 0131 225 5005