- usually £168.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast or upgrade to an executive room or junior suite with a bottle of Prosecco & AA Rosette-awarded dinner at 4* Norton House Hotel & Spa; stunning Victorian mansion 20 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast in a classic room
- Option to upgrade to an executive room, junior suite or feature room with an AA Rosette-awarded dinner and bottle of Prosecco included
- Awarded 4 red stars by the AA
- Beautiful tranquil location only 20 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Get away in style with a luxury stay at Norton House Hotel and Spa. The first option of today’s fantastic deal will see you and a loved one enjoy a relaxing stay with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning. If you want to push the boat out and go for option two, you’ll be upgraded to an executive room and treated to a £35pp allowance for a delicious dinner in the Brasserie, the hotel’s award-winning AA Rosette restaurant. We’ll even throw in a bottle of Prosecco for you!
Or for the ultimate indulgence, choose option three and spend the night in a stunning junior suite. Split across two floors, you’ll find a gorgeous bedroom and bathroom as you enter your suite with the upper level sporting a sumptuous living area and wet room. Boasting floor to ceiling windows as well as a private balcony area, you’ll barely be able to tear yourself away to head to dinner!
Despite its tranquil backdrop, Norton House Hotel and Spa is a mere 20-minute drive from Edinburgh City Centre. Unwind and enjoy your stay at this elegant country venue, boasting lush greenery, an award-winning restaurant and sterling service, you’ll find everything you need to relax and explore the beautiful grounds.
The Victorian mansion is set in 55 acres of parkland and was originally owned by the family behind Glenlivet Whisky and the Ushers Brewery, and is home to a stunning bespoke spa.
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with Famous Grouse whisky pepper sauce
- Tempura squid with garlic mayonnaise, served with spring onion, toasted sesame seeds and a soya glaze
- Country style button and cep mushroom soup with truffle oil and freshly baked bread
- Beef burger in a toasted bun with mature Scottish cheddar, bacon, tomato, lettuce, gherkins, red onion, burger relish and hand cut chips
- Scottish salmon fillet with roast beetroot, wholegrain mustard and celeriac purée
- Butternut, barley and seed risotto with goats cheese and baby leaf salad
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
“It was, as usual, an excellent experience staying here. Friendly staff, a great pool and a clean and spacious room. We will definitely be coming back here and recommend to our friends. When we leave we always say we can’t wait to return!”
“A great location, set in large grounds and gardens and with excellent facilities. The room was perfect – large and comfortable bed, clean and spacious bathroom and excellent room service and cleaning. The morning breakfast came with a wide choice of cooked breakfasts food. Staff were friendly and welcoming. It was wonderful to wake up in the morning to the sight of the well-kept grounds and the lovely trees. Would definitely return in the future and good value for money.”
“Superb hotel. Staff were great and very helpful, and the room was lovely too. It even had a built in TV you could watch in the bath. Would recommend this hotel.”