- usually £151.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £151 for an overnight stay for two including cream tea, bottle of Prosecco & breakfast, £79 instead of £175 to include dinner or £119 instead of £264 for 2 nights at Old Churches House, Dunblane - save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two with cream tea, bottle of Prosecco, breakfast and optional dinner
- Or 2 nights with cream tea, a bottle of Prosecco and breakfast
- Cosy country hotel in the heart of Dunblane
- Gorgeous views across the historic cathedral square
- Perfect base for exploring the Trossachs and central Scotland
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and your favourite person can cosy up in one of Old Churches House’s inviting rooms, complete with a picturesque view across the cathedral square with its historic cottages, beautiful medieval cathedral and leafy kirkyard. Whether you choose to stay one or two nights, you'll get a full Scottish breakfast each morning, you’ll be welcomed with a bottle of Prosecco in your room and you’ll enjoy a delicious cream tea, plus you can opt to include a delicious main course each from the hotel’s restaurant – don’t say we’re not good to you!
A quintessentially cosy country hotel in the heart of Dunblane, Old Churches House is the perfect base for exploring The Trossachs National Park, Central Scotland’s historic landmarks and the nearby cities of Stirling, Perth, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Just a short stroll from the town’s historic centre and a multitude of quaint shops and cafés, Old Churches House is ideal for a meander around Dunblane, plus it has a fascinating history of its own to get stuck into when you visit!
- Highland venison & Stornoway black pudding burger with red onion marmalade, brie and celeriac remoulade
- Corn-fed chicken & chorizo with charred sweet potato, spinach, kale, roquito pepper, bacon and smoked chicken jus
- Sea trout with champ mash, autumn greens, baby prawn and lemon cream
- Sweet potato & courgette goa curry with braised long grain rice and crispy crackers
Fab reviews on TripAdvisor
“We absolutely loved staying at this hotel! The food, especially the breakfast, was absolutely amazing, and our room was very cosy and relaxing. We especially loved the location of the hotel, and the view of the cathedral and cemetery from our room. Will definitely recommend.”
“A great hotel in a perfect central location. Stayed for two nights for a wedding and enjoyed every minute. The breakfast was great, the full Scottish will fill you up all day along with a choice of cereal, yogurts and fruit. Would recommend this hotel.”
“This is the hidden gem of Dunblane. With fantastic food, service and all with a great view, what is there not to like?”