Sligachan Hotel getaway, Isle of Skye
Sligachan, Isle of Skye, IV47 8SW
- usually £120.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 night stay for two with drinks & optional dinner, 2 nights with drinks or a family of four inc adults & kids meals at the Sligachan Hotel; named one of the best hotels in Skye by The Telegraph - save up to 54%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast, arrival drinks and an optional two-course dinner
- Or upgrade to two nights for two with dinner and an optional bottle of Prosecco or craft beer tasting session
- Or two nights for a family of four with dinner for two adults and two kids and a bottle of Prosecco or craft beer tasting session for the adults
- Named one of the best hotels in Skye by The Telegraph; perfect location for exploring local attractions like the Fairy Pools
- The hotel has their own on-site brewery and beat the likes of The Balmoral in Edinburgh to be crowned whisky bar of the year in 2017 by the Good Pub Guide
- Valid 7 days
Escape to Skye
Take a break from the big smoke of the city and escape to Skye with today’s great deal.
You can treat a lucky loved one to a fantastic overnight stay at the Siglachan Hotel. You’ll be warmly greeted with a welcome drink of gin and tonic, whisky or a bottle of Cuillin beer brewed fresh from the hotel’s very own brewery. Once you’ve settled in, you can explore all the gorgeous landscape has to offer, with great attractions like the enchanting Fairy Pools resting nearby. Once you’ve built up an appetite, you can treat yourself to a delicious two-course dinner from the hotel’s restaurant.
And if you want to make your trip extra special, treat yourself (and the kids too if you want a family getaway!) to two nights with the option to add either a bottle of Prosecco or a flight of four special craft beers. Cheers to that!
Situated just metres from the coast, this hotel is an ideal base to set off on rugged mountain adventures and explore the stunning scenery Skye has to offer. But if you don’t want to venture far, don’t worry - you can pay a visit to the hotel’s very own brewery and sample some delicious brews. With plenty of local attractions and a playpark for the kids in the front garden, Siglachan Hotel is perfect for a couple or family getaway. It’s no wonder that The Telegraph have named it as one of the best hotels on the Isle of Skye!
- Sweet potato, coconut and chilli soup
- Chicken liver pate served with red onion chutneya and garlic crostinis
- Home-smoked duck breast served with blushed tomato, red pepper salad and crisp Parma ham
- Lamb shank served with parsley mash, seasonal vegetables and a rosemary jus
- Battered haddock served with home-made chips and peas
- Red lentil and vegetable dahl served with flatbread, salad and dips