St Andrews Aquarium family pass & feeding experiences
The Scores, St Andrews, KY16 9AS
- usually £38.00
- save 61%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Family pass plus an optional seal, meerkat or penguin feeding experience for two at St Andrews Aquarium; see over 100 species including Scotland’s largest snakes, sharks and the new pair of tiny marmoset monkeys! - save up to 61%
- Family pass for two adults and two children to St Andrews Aquarium
- Option to include an amazing feeding experience with seals, meerkats or penguins, so you can get up close and spend half an hour with the incredible creatures
- You’ll even get a certificate - perfect for any budding zoologists, marine biologists or just those who really love animals!
- Home to over 100 species under one roof including sharks, crocodiles, octopi and Scotland's largest snakes!
- Recommended as one of the top things to do in St Andrews by Funky Ella’s Travel
- The aquarium has recently welcomed one of the world’s most famous and recognisable frogs - the red-eyed tree frog - to its newest area, the Amazing Amazon
- Two adorable seals, Dug and Silver, arrived in July last year
- There’s also a new pair of marmosets, one of the world’s smallest monkeys at just 7 inches tall!
- The perfect family day out
- Valid 7 days