Gables Hotel DBB, Gretna
Gables, 1 Annan Road, Gretna, DG16 5DQ
- usually £159.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, dinner and late check-out for two at The Gables Hotel, Gretna – save up to 51%
- One or two-night stay for two
- Includes breakfast and £18pp dinner allocation one night of your stay
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
The Gables is a pretty hotel in the heart of Gretna in Dumfries and Galloway. With a traditional feel, real fires, friendly staff and a magnificent setting, the hotel has established itself as a favourite among locals and the preferred choice for those travelling up or down the M6. The Gables is ideally situated for exploring Dumfries & Galloway, the historic city of Carlisle and the Northern Lakes. If you’re keen to do a bit of shopping on your travels, the designer shopping outlet at The Gretna Gateway is just minutes away.
- Chicken liver parfait with pickled raspberries, grapes, raisins and croutons
- Freshly prepared soup with crusty bread
- Ham hock terrine with a spiced apple compote and pickled vegetables
- Pan roast Scottish salmon with crusted new potato, French beans and a prawn herb butter sauce
- Homemade steak and ale pie served with mustard mashed potato and vegetables
- Thai green vegetable curry with turmeric rice and naan bread
Loved by itisoners
"We were really impressed with both the hotel and the service they provided. The room was perfectly adequate, and the food was delicious. The waitress seemed to be on duty all the time we were there, serving us in the bar when we arrived, serving our evening meal, drinks again in the bar after our meal and again at breakfast, which was excellent. Would definitely recommend."
"This is a lovely wee hotel. Our room was spotless clean and very comfortable. The food was well presented and tasty. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. All in all we had a very nice time and would recommend to friends."
"We had another lovely stay at The Gables. The food is worthy of a five-star hotel, and the staff accommodating and friendly."