The Great Western Hotel Aberdeen stay
239 Great Western Road, AB10 6PS
- usually £110.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of up to £110 for an overnight stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast, £69 to include dinner or £109 to upgrade to 2 nights at The Great Western Hotel Aberdeen; perfect for exploring the West End & City Centre – save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two with a breakfast buffet included
- Option to include a £25pp dinner allowance
- Or upgrade to two nights with dinner on the first evening of your stay
- Formerly known as the Clubhouse Hotel, the Great Western is an independent hotel which has been under the same ownership for the past 20 years
- Located in Aberdeen’s fashionable West End and just a 10-minute walk from the City Centre
- Valid 7 days
Adventure to Aberdeen
Take a break to Aberdeen with today’s top deal at The Great Western Hotel.
You and a loved one will be treated to a relaxing one or two-night stay in one of the hotel’s stylish and comfortable rooms, located in the fashionable West End of Aberdeen. With plenty of parking facilities available in the hotel and surrounding area, it’s easy to jump into a car to find all the great things this city has to offer. And if you don’t have a car, don’t worry – with the City Centre just a 10-minute walk from your hotel, it couldn't be easier to start exploring.
Once you’ve managed to build up an appetite from touring the city, you can treat yourself and your partner to a generous £25pp dining allowance to spend on food in the Great Western restaurant. And the food treats don’t stop there – you’ll also wake up to a hot cooked breakfast buffet in the morning. Yum!
The Great Western Hotel
With 25 beautiful bedrooms, a popular sports bar and a restaurant offering a laid-back dining experience alongside delicious food, there’s plenty on offer to help you unwind at The Great Western Hotel. Easily accessible to all, this warm and welcoming hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Aberdeen and beyond with transport links to the Highlands available for those who just love an adventure!
- Cullen skink served with a warm bread roll
- King prawn bruschetta with avocado and garlic
- Smoked chicken and mushroom risotto
- Blackened pork fillet served with chorizo, croquette, roasted leek and broccoli, served with a rosemary sauce
- Pan-fried monkfish served with vegetable ragout, Parma ham, saffron and artichoke heart
- Gnocchi served with white beans, spinach, Parmesan and roasted potatoes (option to add marinated chicken)
- Lemon-baked cheesecake
- Sticky toffee pudding served with cream or ice cream
- Chocolate brownie served with pistachio ice cream