- usually £34.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£15 instead of up to £34 for mains for two, £24 to upgrade to 2 courses or £29 to include a glass of Prosecco each at The Stack Restaurant and Bar, Aberdeenshire; taste great dishes from holders of a Taste our Best Award by Visit Scotland – save up to 56%
- One or two-course meal for two
- Or two courses for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- Lunch and dinner options available
- This stylish restaurant has a focus on locally-sourced food and has earned a 2018 Taste our Best Award from Visit Scotland
- Located in the pretty coastal village of Muchalls, just 10 minutes from Aberdeen
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating and loved by itisoners
With a menu bursting with fresh, flavoursome produce, you and a hungry buddy can take your pick of delicious dishes with today’s deal at The Stack Restaurant and Bar.
Whether you just fancy a main or want to indulge in two tasty courses, you can take your pick from Stack’s impressive menu. With a strong focus on locally-sourced produce and inventive cuisine, the restaurant has only gone and bagged themselves a Taste Our Best Award from Visit Scotland, so you know your meal is in very safe (and skilled!) hands.
And if you fancy making it a date, you can include a sparkling glass of Prosecco each. Cheers to that!
Situated in the scenic coastal village of Muchalls, The Stack Restaurant and Bar champions a modern and bright restaurant with a relaxed and
welcoming environment. Sourcing ingredients from local suppliers, owner and head chef Andy Smart creates inventive yet simplistic dishes that are utterly mouth-watering. And it’s not just the food that’s worth shouting about! With a fab gin and beer menu to boot, this makes for the perfect watering hole for you and your mates.
- Confit duck leg and duck breast pastrami served with white peach and rocket
- Smoked beetroot, roasted fig and Crottin de Chavignol goats’ cheese served with a sherry dressing
- Cullen skink velouté with hot smoked salmon (gluten-free options available)
- Stack burger: 28-day matured Aberdeenshire Highland beef brisket and chuck steak burger sandwiched in a brioche roll and served with shallot mayonnaise, bacon jam, Emmental cheese, onion ring and triple-cooked chips
- Roast fillet of cod served with a shellfish and lemongrass bisque, orzo pasta and Tenderstem broccoli
- Chargrilled lamb rump with harissa and pomegranate-braised lamb shoulder, served with sweet potato
- Sticky toffee pudding served with salted caramel ice cream and drizzled in a banana and caramel sauce
- Warm dark chocolate brownie served with kumquats and a side of rosemary and marmalade ice cream
- White chocolate crème brûlée served with plum compote and Tonka bean shortbread
“We’ve been to The Stack before and the food is always superb. We took our three grand-daughters to this hidden gem after checking out the extensive menu which has something for all palates. A fabulous restaurant with amazing food - we can’t wait to go back.”
“If you want excellent food, good service and a great time, go to The Stack. The food choice is extensive and features some delicious and unusual dishes which we normally would not try. Be adventurous - the chefs obviously are. We will definitely be back.”
“We happened upon this establishment by accident but it was a lucky find! Superb food, a fantastic range of drinks and great staff - a real hidden gem.”