Foodies Festival 2017, Inverleith Park
Foodies Festival, Inverleith Park, EH3 5NY
- usually £14.00
- save up to 51%
- tickets sold
11:00 Friday 4th August
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
Our hobbies include eating and also thinking about the next time we’ll be eating, so you can imagine the look on our faces when we found today’s deal!
Indulge in some finger lickin’ good fun with tickets to Foodies Festival 2017 at Inverleith Park.
- One or two tickets, or one VIP ticket
- Choice of three dates
- Tickets include a show guide and a goody bag to take home
- VIP tickets include a glass of bubbly with red carpet welcome, use of the VIP lounge, refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, plus a show guide and goody bag
- Watch Michelin star chefs and Masterchef winners cook up a storm in the Chef’s Theatre
- Learn how to make decadent showstopping chocolates from GBBO winner Candice Brown
- Artisan Market showcasing over 100 producers to shop and sample from
- Feast on flavours from around the world at the Street Food Market
- Little chefs can learn how to whip up dishes in the Children’s Cookery Theatre
- Take some time out and relax at the health, well-being and Grow-Your-Own-Zone
- UK’s biggest celebration of food coming to the capital
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 8 hrs.
Suitable for all ages; children ages 12 and under go free when accompanied by an adult, under 18’s require a £5 ticket and can be purchased on arrival.
Outdoor event: please wear suitable clothing.
Line-up is subject to change.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.