4* Malmaison Dundee dining & Prosecco
44 Whitehall Crescent, DD1 4AY
- usually £56.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each at The Brasserie, Malmaison Dundee; loved by The Telegraph and TripAdvisor – save up to 50%
- Two-course lunch or dinner for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Stunning 4* hotel won Style Hotel of the Year at the 2015 Scottish Hotel Awards
- 8/10 rating from The Telegraph
- Loved by itisoners and rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can tuck into a delicious two-course lunch or dinner for two in the decadent Malmaison Dundee. Choosing from a gorgeous menu, you and your partner will enjoy scrumptious mains plus a starter, as well as a crisp glass of Prosecco each. It's perfect for a date or special occasion – or even if you just want to treat yourselves. Go on, you know you deserve it!
Malmaison Dundee is a 4* sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in the old Mathers Hotel, overlooking the waterfront with stunning views of the Tay, Malmaison have carefully restored the 120-year-old original wrought-iron staircase and grand, domed ceiling for maximum opulence. But don’t just take our word for it – with rave TripAdvisor reviews and 100% feedback from our itison members, plus a 8/10 rating from The Telegraph, Malmaison speaks for itself.
- Game croquette with venison, guinea fowl, duck and pheasant served with an apricot, apple & cranberry salad
- Fresh burrata, roast squash, radicchio and pomegranate salad
- Chez Mal Eggs Benedict with crisp Serrano ham, poached Cotswold eggs and hollandaise sauce
- Coq au vin, served with creamed mash, pancetta, sautéed mushrooms and red wine sauce
- Chez Mal smoked haddock fish cake with spinach, poached Cotswold egg and hollandaise sauce
- Portobello mushroom penne pasta with grain mustard, lemon and tarragon
Recommended by itisoners
"Lovely hotel, great central location, very comfortable room, good service and we really enjoyed the glasses of wine which were included in the deal!”
"Can't say anything remotely negative – the staff were lovely, friendly and helpful and the food was excellent!"
"Delicious food, beautifully presented and definitely did not disappoint. The staff are very helpful, efficient and eager to ensure everything is perfect. A wonderful experience - I will go back again."