- deals sold
Share with friends
£599 for a luxury 2 night stay for two in a master room with loch and mountain views, a 3 course dinner each night, afternoon tea and your choice of activity experience at multi award-winning 5* The Torridon
- Two-night stay for two in a master room with loch and mountain views
- Includes breakfast, a three-course dinner each night and afternoon tea
- Enjoy an activity experience with a daily programme featuring hiking, kayaking, archery and more
- Exceptional 5* hotel which has won Scottish Hotel of the Year twice and was awarded Independent Hotel of the Year 2018 in the UK
With today’s deal, you and a lucky loved one will escape to The Torridon for two amazing nights. You’ll be living the high life in one of the stunning master rooms, offering breathtaking loch and mountain views, complete with a super-comfortable bed - some of which are four-poster – with Egyptian cotton sheets and duck down feather duvets, plus gorgeous en-suites with standalone bathtubs to recline in. As if that wasn’t enough, you can really indulge with a three-course dinner both nights of your stay!
- Beef tartare with horseradish, salted blackcurrant and tendon
- West Coast langoustine with parsley, black pudding, red cabbage and pickled apple
- Smoked kohlrabi with quince, shiitake mushrooms and savoy cabbage
- Lamb rump and neck with parsnip, fermented rosehip and sprouts
- Brill with pickled green tomato, dashi potatoes and Skye mussels
- Pot roast swede with herb porridge, yolk and chanterelle
- Milk jam mousse with almond, pear and yoghurt
- Brown butter cake with grilled plum, nutmeg and oats
- Selection of British cheeses with homemade accompaniments
Packed with adventure
Working up an appetite for all that amazing food should be easy with a range of activities included in today’s deal. You can enjoy a fabulous half day activity excursion, with a daily programme featuring guided hill-walk, archery lessons, or kayaking on Loch Torridon, with all equipment included, making it the perfect afternoon for you and your loved one.
And if you’re feeling a little peckish before dinner, you can really spoil yourself with the Champagne afternoon tea also included, with sandwiches, homemade cakes, biscuits, scones, cream, jam and loose leaf tea or coffee. Amazing!