You’ve (Loch) Earn-ed it!
- 1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast at Achray House Hotel
- Includes a welcome cocktail on arrival choosing from the likes of Mai Tai, Tom Collins, Bloody Mary or Bellini
- Or upgrade to include afternoon tea and tuck into sandwiches with fillings like roasted pork and apple chutney, cucumber and cream cheese and smoked salmon and horseradish crème fraîche followed by scones with clotted cream and butter plus sweet treats like red vein sorrel, pendragon red apple terrine and spiced sablé breton
- Or go all out and enjoy a 5 course tasting menu
- Picturesque location in rural Perthshire, surrounded by more than 50 munros and overlooking one of Scotland’s most stunning lochs
- Holds prestigious accolades including being named LUX Life Magazine’s regional winner of the Best Hotel & Restaurant, and ranking in the TravelMyth Top 20 as one of the best small hotels in Perthshire
- Pick up and drop off available from Stirling station on request so you don’t need to worry about taxis!
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Sample tasting menu
- Seared mackerel with apple and celeriac tartare
- Courgette flower with langoustine and scallop mousse and langoustine bisque
- Pan seared pigeon breast with warm pomegranate jelly, pigeon croquette, celery and pink pepper
- Slow cooked venison with hazelnut, crispy kale, savoy cabbage with foie gras and celeriac pureé with orange
- Poached pear with pistachios, caramelised milk jam and chocolate sauce