- usually £30.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£30 voucher to spend on food and drink for lunch or a £50 voucher to spend on food, drink and accommodation at the award-winning Kingarroch Inn, near Cupar; winner of the Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs 2019 - save up to 53%
- £30 voucher to spend on food and drink at lunch time
- Or a £50 voucher to spend on food, drinks or accommodation
- Kingarroch Inn has been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs 2019
- Nestled in the rural village of Craigrothie and surrounded by serene countryside
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and loved by itisoners
You’re in for a real treat with today’s offer for the award-winning Kingarroch Inn. With a £30 voucher to spend on fantastic food or delicious drinks at lunch time, you can enjoy some of the finest Scottish produce as you relax and unwind in the scenic countryside. Kingarroch Inn have just been awarded a prestigious Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs 2019, so you know that you can expect tasty treats from very safe (and skilled) hands!
Take your pick from the fantastic menu, going for 2 or 3 courses or even a delicious sharing platter plus tasty hot or cold drinks. Perfect for a midweek pick-me-up, the only tough part will be deciding what to choose!
Alternatively, you can opt for a £50 voucher to spend on food, drinks or accommodation. Perfect if you fancy a break from the big smoke, you can use your voucher towards a peaceful overnight stay in the rural village of Craigrothie. With beautiful surroundings and stylish décor, you could stay in a cosy self-catering cottage or apartment with your beau for the perfect romantic getaway.
Sample dinner menu
- Soup of the day
- Chicken liver parfait with wild cranberry chutney and handmade oatcakes
- Goats’ cheese mousse with roasted beetroot, rocket and pomegranate
- Slow-roasted pork belly served with mushy peas, confit potatoes and black pudding
- Fish of the day with crushed potatoes, green beans, tomato and olive dressing
- Sautéed potato dumplings with wild mushrooms and spinach truffle oil
- Kingarroch Inn ice cream sundae
- Boozy poached pear served with ginger ice cream and Amaretti biscuit
- Sticky ale pudding with salted caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
itsoners love it
“Absolutely delicious and the service was fantastic.”
“This is the second time at Kingarroch and we will be back again. Friendly atmosphere and fantastic food – highly recommend you visit.”
“From the moment we entered the Kingarroch Inn until we left was a fantastic eating experience. From the chef supplying us with quality food to the front of the house staff, well done to all of you. You met our needs and expectations to the fullest.”
Questions about today's deal
- Kingarroch Inn
- Main Street, Craigrothie, Fife,
- Tel: 01334 829301
Having flung open its doors late last year, Kingarroch Inn is the latest venture from the team that brought Perth’s award-winning North Port Restaurant to success back in 2010-2013. Nestled in the stunning Fife village of Craigrothie, the inn champions a charming gastro pub that offers up delicious bistro fare and a warm welcome. With a rustic setting, quirky décor and a fantastic outdoor beer garden to boot, it’s the perfect spot for a special celebration with all of your favourite people.