- usually £76.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Vintage bus tour for two or four, or a private tour for eight on the Henry Luxury Vintage Bus; a charming and unique way to see the sights of Dundee and Broughty Ferry, and includes entry to the Museum of Transport - save up to 51%
- Vintage bus morning tour for two, four or eight people
- If you go for the eight person option, you’ll enjoy a private tour with the bus all to yourselves!
- Includes entry to the Dundee Museum of Transport, home of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- A unique way to see the sights of Dundee and Broughty Ferry
- The charming bus is called Henry and boasts a lovely interior featuring a luxury seating area of sofas and armchairs
- You’ll kick off your tour with a photo stop at the Tay Railway Bridge Memorial, before moving on to the botanic gardens, the Law for panoramic views and the Verdant Works
- Then head to the City Centre to see attractions like Howff graveyard, McManus Galleries and the Steeple church
- Visit Henry’s home, the Museum of Transport and enjoy refreshments
- You’ll have 15 minutes at the museum but will also be given a free ticket to return for a longer period any time up to a week after your tour!
- Then head to Broughty Ferry to see the castle, harbour and pretty seaside village, before taking in the sights of the HMS Unicorn and North Carr Light Ship
- You’ll finish off with a beautiful landscape view of Dundee and the new V&A museum as you cross the bridge to get back to the City Centre
- All the drivers have been handpicked to make sure you get a first class service
- Pick-up and drop-off point is the coach bay at the side of Discovery Point
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor, 100% of itison members would recommend to a friend and listed as one of the top 10 tours in Dundee
- Henry is also available for private hire for weddings and other special occasions if you’re looking for something totally unique!