- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
7 course dinner tasting menu for two at Edinburgh Food Studio; named one of the top 20 restaurants in Edinburgh by Condé Nast Traveller & rated 10/10 by The Herald’s Joanna Blythman
- 7 course tasting menu for two at Edinburgh Food Studio
- The menu changes every day and reflects the best seasonal produce
- Named as one of the top 20 restaurants to visit in Edinburgh by Condé Nast Traveller and one of the 10 coolest things to do in Edinburgh by GQ Magazine
- Featured in the Michelin Guide 2020 and awarded The Michelin Plate for a great meal using fresh, carefully prepared ingredients
- You’ll sit at one of the large communal tables with a view of the kitchen, you won’t know what you’ll be eating until you get there and all diners arrive at 7:30pm, with the food being served soon after - it’s not like any other restaurant you’ve visited before!
- Owner Ben Reade featured on 2018 and 2019 series of the Great British Menu and has studied at the Ballymaloe Cookery School in Ireland, run award-winning gastro pub Iglu and graduated top of his class from the prestigious University of Gastronomic Sciences in Pollenzo, Italy – seriously impressive!
- Head chef is fellow Scot James Murray, whose CV includes Lyle’s in London, the Michelin-starred Nur in Hong Kong and Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons in Oxfordshire
- Bookings at this spot are like gold dust, so snap up the deal before it’s gone or you’ll be waiting months for a seat!
- Rated 10/10 by The Herald’s food critic Joanna Blythman
- Rated 5/5 and Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return