Gastronomic Getaway at award-winning Achray House Hotel
On Loch Earn, St Fillans, PH6 2NF
- usually £178.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of £178 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast & a bottle of Prosecco, £129 to include a 7 course tasting menu or £199 for 2 nights at the award-winning Achray House Hotel on the beautiful banks of Loch Earn - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast & a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Options to include a 7 course tasting menu and an extra night
- Stay in a room with gorgeous views of Loch Earn
- Award-winning hotel on the banks of the loch in the central highlands
- Named Best Hotel & Restaurant 2018 for Perth & Kinross by LUX Life Magazine
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Stunning lochside location
Achray House Hotel is located right in the beating heart of Scotland, surrounded by more than 50 Munros and overlooking one of Scotland’s most picture perfect lochs, Loch Earn.
With today’s deal for a fabulous getaway, you and your companion can enjoy an overnight stay in a gorgeous loch view room. Relax and unwind in your comfortable bedroom as you sip on your delicious bottle of Prosecco that awaits your arrival for the perfect start to your trip.
Alternatively, you can opt to stay for one or two nights and enjoy an incredible 7 course tasting menu for a truly fantastic dinner you won’t forget in a hurry. Your foodie indulgence won’t end there, as no matter which option you go for, you’ll also be treated to a full Scottish breakfast each morning to kick start your day the right way.
Out and about
There’s lots to discover close to this fabulous hotel, with more than 35 golf courses nearby as well as the opportunity for a variety of field sports and trips to tourist attractions such as Scotland's oldest distillery. You could also use the time to head into the neighbouring historic village of Comrie, or just chill out in front of the cosy log fire.
- Amuse bouche
- Seasonal soup with fresh homemade bread and parsley & lemon butter
- Indulgent smoked salmon & cod pie with golden potato
- Roasted haunch of Highland venison with creamed horseradish mash, roasted winter vegetables and rosemary jus
- Citrus sorbet
- Date and pecan pudding with hot fudge sauce, vanilla ice-cream and chocolate flakes
- Traditional cheese and biscuits with oatcakes, grapes and homemade apple chutney
- Tea or coffee with Scottish shortbread
Loved by itisoners
“Lovely hotel with an easy going feeling. A fantastic view, great walks, brilliant food, a great log fire and comfortable room. Hotel was always warm, the owner was such great company and very professional, making you feel very welcome. I would highly recommend the Achray House Hotel for a wonderful stay."
"Very peaceful and relaxing experience. Loved sitting by the log fire in the evening. Food was of good quality and very attentive staff.”
"A lovely little hotel, very clean and spacious room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food was of a very high standard too."