Glasgow West End stay with afternoon tea - £69
Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 0XP
- usually £159.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with afternoon tea, breakfast and optional dinner at Leonardo Inn Hotel Glasgow West End; fabulous location close to the bars, restaurants & shops of Byres Road plus the fascinating museums - save up to 57%
- Overnight stay for two with afternoon tea and breakfast
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance
- Make the most of the area with Finnieston’s great dining scene, and the West End’s cultural hub with art galleries, the Botanic Gardens and more
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
West End wonder
Today’s deal makes for the perfect West End break at the Leonardo Inn Hotel Glasgow West End. You’ll be treated to a delicious afternoon tea, filled with a selection of sweet and savoury treats plus your choice of tea or coffee.
Then head out to discover the area’s trendy bars, hip vintage shops and world-class museums, and after a day pounding the leafy streets, you can return to your hotel and enjoy an optional £20pp dinner allowance, where you can refuel with artisan pizzas, hearty mains and gourmet salads. Finally, you’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast the next morning to set you up perfectly for the day ahead!
Ideal for exploring
The perfect base to explore the local area, this hotel is only 10 minutes’ walk from Glasgow University and the bustling Byres Road. Soak up the culture by visiting the Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery, Mackintosh House, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and the beautiful Botanic Gardens.
Or head a bit further afield and explore the stunning setting of Loch Lomond. The hotel is close to the M8 motorway, which will get you there in just 40 minutes.
- Marinated chicken wings with your choice of dip and celery sticks
- Mussels in a tomato, paprika and chorizo broth with sliced French baguette
- Baked camembert with caramelised onion marmalade toasted granary fingers
- Braised shin of beef pappardelle with a rich red wine and meat sauce, garden peas and thick pasta ribbons
- Honeyed roast salmon fillet with skin-on fries and balsamic roasted vine tomatoes
- Chickpea, butternut squash and spinach curry with basmati rice, naan bread, mango chutney, raita and poppadoms
- Warm Belgian chocolate fondant with salted caramel ice cream
- Lemon cheesecake with raspberry sorbet
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
“Value for money hotel a short trip from the City Centre. Rooms clean and well-presented. There are some bars and places to eat about a 10 minute walk away next to the church. Breakfast was good and hot with plenty of selection.”
“Food is really good and the staff are friendly. I’d recommend this hotel to everyone that wants to enjoy a good trip.”
“I enjoyed my holiday in Glasgow thanks to this wonderful hotel. Wi-Fi works very well and the room service is efficient. The food is very well-prepared and if you ask for some variations in the menu they will serve you politely.”
“The hotel is fantastic, especially the staff, who are very kind. Rooms are comfortable and clean. I recommend it to everyone.”