2 adult passes plus a tea or coffee each at the multi award-winning Glendoick Gardens, between Perth and Dundee; listed in Europe’s Top 50 Gardens by the Independent on Sunday – save up to 64%
Grow for it!
- Two adult passes for entry to the multi award-winning Glendoick Gardens
- Includes a tea or coffee each in the café
- The 100 year old gardens are listed in Europe’s Top 50 Gardens by the Independent on Sunday
- Owned by Ken Cox, Scotland’s best-selling gardening author
- Glendoick Gardens is renowned for its famous rhododendrons and boasts a unique collection of plants collected by the Cox family from their global plant-hunting expeditions
- The Telegraph named it one of the best plant nurseries in the UK
- The fabulous food hall is filled with Scottish produce and the café focuses on homemade soups, scones, coffees and tray bakes
- There’s also a children’s play and craft area as well as a gift shop, making this a great day out for the whole family!
- Situated in Glencarse, between Perth and Dundee
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
- Glendoick, Perth,
- Tel: 01738 860 260