Innis & Gunn Beer Kitchen, Dundee
10 South Tay Street, DD1 1PA
- usually £35.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Burgers, hot dogs or salads plus a glass of wine or schooner of beer each for two or four at Innis & Gunn Beer Kitchen, Dundee - save up to 57%
- Burger, hot dog or salad each for two at Innis & Gunn Beer Kitchen, Dundee
- Includes a glass of wine or schooner of beer each
- The restaurant is family and dog friendly, so take your (fur) babies along too!
- There’s also lovely outdoor seating where you can enjoy the sun if you’re lucky!
- Fab city-centre location
- With an array of top locations across St Andrews, Edinburgh and Glasgow, The Innis & Gunn Beer Kitchens are the perfect places for drinks with friends or a cosy night enjoying their delicious menu of fresh, locally-sourced produce
- With munch, bevvies and an atmosphere this buzzing, it’s no surprise that they picked up 5 awards at the 2017 Scottish Beer Awards including Best Barrel Aged Beer!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
- Innis & Gunn classic burger with two hand pressed beef patties, American cheese, Innis & Gunn burger sauce and maple bacon on a brioche bun
- Malted chicken burger with buttermilk fried free range chicken breast, Gunnpowder hot sauce and shredded lettuce on a brioche bun
- Brigston & Co classic hot dog with ketchup and American mustard
- Chilli cheese dog with barrel smoked ox cheek chilli and cheese
- Smoked salmon salad with crowdie, new potatoes, pickled fennel, cucumber, beets and Session IPA vinaigrette
- Summer salad with barley, peppers, sun blushed tomatoes, mixed leaves, crispy kale and a strawberry & grapefruit wheat beer dressing