Mercure Glasgow stay, Merchant City
Ingram Street, G1 1DQ
- usually £201.00
- save 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of wine and optional 2 course dinner or 2 nights at the Mercure Glasgow Hotel, Merchant City; ideal central location for the best shopping in the city - save up to 63%
- Overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine on arrival and a full Scottish breakfast
- Option to add dinner or stay a second night
- Fantastic location in the Merchant City, close to all the city’s best shopping spots and attractions
- Within 5 minutes’ walking distance from Queen Street Station
- Loved by itisoners
After a hard day’s shopping (or drinking!), unwind and relax in your comfortable room. You can then enjoy a bottle of wine to share before getting ready for a night out at one of the city’s many restaurants and bars. If you fancy keeping it close, opt to include a delicious two-course meal in the hotel’s Brasserie with a £22 dinner allowance per person.
The good food doesn’t end there as after a sound sleep, you’ll be served up a hearty breakfast in the morning to refuel before another day of exploring the city.
Merchant City location
Located on the city’s upmarket Ingram Street, The Mercure Glasgow City Hotel is in amongst the city's top bars, gourmet restaurants, boutique shops, galleries and museums. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, you’ll have everything right on your doorstep, plus with Queen Street station just 5 minutes away, the hotel is super easy to get to!
The perfect base for some retail therapy, the hotel is close to all the city’s best shopping spots – from the classy Merchant City boutiques to Buchanan Street’s high street stores and Princes Square’s high end shops, you’ll be spoiled for choice on where to grab some gorgeous new clothes!
- Slow cooked belly pork & confit duck terrine with apple & cider chutney and toasted ciabatta
- Beer battered squid with charred lemon and smoked paprika mayonnaise
- Sweet potato falafel with onion & tomato sauce and pickled vegetables
- Beef & Doombar ale pie with buttery mash, greens, peas and pan gravy
- Fish platter with beer battered goujons, breaded scampi, spicy squid rings and lemon & dill mayonnaise
- Sweet potato, chick pea & spinach curry with rice, naan bread, mini poppadums and mango chutney
Our members love it
“The hotel was quiet and the staff were always very helpful, making for a relaxed break. The breakfast was good with fresh fruit on offer too. I would go again – in fact I have already booked it!”
“Clean, very central for transport and excellent breakfast.”
“Great central hotel with welcoming staff and very well situated for our occasion. Room was great and very quiet. Breakfast well worth the money and will definitely being staying again.”
“The hotel is in an ideal situation, being within easy walking distance to many of the places of interest as well as the main shopping streets. The accommodation was ideal and the breakfast choice very good.”