Nicoll's dining, City Centre
85-87 Commercial Street, DD1 2AB
- usually £24.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£10 instead of up to £24 for main courses for two, £15 instead of up to £34 for 2 courses or £19 instead of up to £42 to add a glass of wine each at Nicoll's, City Centre - save up to 58%
- One or two courses for two with an optional glass of wine each
- Your choice from an extensive menu of varied dishes
- Owned by the team behind 172 The Caird
- Great central location just off the Murraygate
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
City Centre favourite
Having first opened its doors five years ago, Nicoll’s has since earned itself a sterling reputation amongst locals for delicious food, a fantastic menu and friendly service. With live music on every Saturday as well as an impressively well-stocked bar, it’s not just the dining that Nicoll’s is known for!
Perfect for a post-shopping bite to eat, a catch-up with friends or a get together with the family, Nicoll’s is ideally located in the City Centre, and with kids eating free on Sundays, it makes for a great weekend treat.
- Chicken wings with your choice of sticky BBQ or sweet chilli sauce
- Black pudding and beetroot fritters served with a lemon mayonnaise dip
- Battered mushrooms with garlic mayonnaise and salad
- Louisiana chicken
- Steak pie served with fresh vegetables and chips or potatoes
- Macaroni cheese served with chips and salad
Loved on TripAdvisor
"Great service, fast and friendly."
"The atmosphere is very nice."
"Staff were very friendly, food was great."