- usually £100.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
4 course tasting menu for two at Rogue St Andrews; new venue with an on-site gin distillery from the award-winning owners behind Glasgow’s Porter & Rye, The Crafty Pig and Lebowski’s – save up to 51%
- Four-course tasting menu for two
- Part of the award-winning Kained Holdings group who won Independent Multiple Operator of the Year at SLTN Awards 2016
- Rogue represents the group’s first venture into St Andrews since teaming up with pub retailer Greene King
- Sister venues include Glasgow’s Lebowski’s, Porter & Rye and The Crafty Pig
- The venue produce their own gin from a private distillery inside the restaurant and also boast a premium cocktail bar
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
Since opening in spring earlier this year, Rogue St Andrews has made an impressive mark on the town’s food scene by building up a base of loyal customers as well as enticing new ones. With today’s deal, you and a lucky companion can sample four exquisite courses from an elegant menu, including a mouth-watering steak each.
The brainchild of the award-winning Kained Holdings group who have produced fantastic venues across Scotland, Rogue St Andrews can boast the likes of Glasgow’s Porter & Rye and Lebowski’s as its sister venues. On top of an impressive restaurant serving up fresh steaks and seafood sourced from local suppliers, this multi-faceted venue also offers up a fantastic cocktail bar as well as its very own gin distillery. Producing its own unique brand of Felons Gin, you can even pick up a bottle to take home from the restaurant if you’re the designated driver for the evening.
With a contemporary atmosphere, sparkling service, high end cuisine and a buzzing bar, you know you can expect great things if you choose to go Rogue.
- Chef’s choice of amuse-bouche
- House-baked bread with salted butter
- Cullen skink with Scottish oatcakes
- Mussels with cider, streaky bacon, shallots and parsley
- Heritage beetroot with black crowdie, brown bread crumble, beetroot gel and red vein sorrel
- Scrabster squid with chorizo and olive crumb
- 10oz sirloin steak with choice of side and sauce
- Chicken served with with potato fondant, haggis, charred leek and sauce
- Goats’ cheese with red onion, puff pastry, roasted beetroot and sauce vierge
- Dry-aged steak burger with sauce, pickle and fries
- Battered haddock with hand-cut chips and tartar sauce
- G&T Granita with lemon verbena and candied lemon
- Buttermilk panna cotta with popping candy, smashed frozen raspberries and lychee syrup
- Madagascan chocolate tree tart with Dundee marmalade ice cream
- Apple tart with caramel cinnamon shards and crème anglaise
"More than worth it!"
“ The food is amazing for the price; every dish was beautifully prepared, fresh and succulent. The interior is nice, modern and very clean. The chefs know what they are doing and every ingredient involved in the dishes tastes amazing. They even make their own gin and it’s one of the best gins we have ever tasted; we bought an entire bottle to take home!”
"Trendy, new and worth trying."