The Crystal Maze Live Experience
18 Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4AP
- usually £150.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
The Crystal Maze Live Experience for four; take part in fun team challenges based on the hit TV show - save up to 50%
- The Crystal Maze Live Experience for four with a souvenir photo each
- Experience an amazing team challenge based on the hit TV show full of mental and physical challenges
- Work against the clock in four adventure zones – Medieval, Industrial, Aztec and Futuristic to win crystals and maximise your time in the iconic Crystal Dome
- Located behind the Museum of Science and Industry, 1 minute walk from Spinningfields, 2 minute walk from Deansgate and a 5 minute walk from Deansgate Station
- 2018 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 5 Star Recommendation from Time Out
Take the challenge
Who doesn’t love the classic 90s TV game show The Crystal Maze? If you ever watched it and wished you could give it a go yourself, you’re in luck! Grab three of your mates and tackle the amazing, immersive challenges, both physical and mental. The four adventure zones each have different themes and tasks so you’ll get to experience the Medieval, Industrial, Aztec and Futuristic zones to keep you on your toes. Use your skills, run around mad and – most importantly – have fun!
You’ll be working against the clock to complete each challenge successfully, and the more crystals you win, the more time you’ll get to catch tokens in the iconic Crystal Dome. Test your friendship and celebrate in some wacky satin bomber jackets at the end – because why not?
You’ll spend an hour and 10 minutes in The Crystal Maze Experience, having challenging and silly fun with your friends. The experience is huge, with four zones, 20 professional Maze Masters and countless challenges, plus it’s completely different each time as your Maze Master is an expert at team dynamics and will choose challenges best suited to you.
It’s in a fantastic central location behind the Museum of Science and Industry, and is just a minute’s walk from Spinningfields, 2 minute walk from Deansgate and a 5 minute walk from Deansgate Station so is very easily accessible.