- 2 or 3 course cooking session for one at The Dundee Cooking Academy
- The classes are designed to suit budding cooks of any level of ability and to cater to a wide range of interests and specialist topics
- The fun and interactive experience will develop your skills, strengthen your food knowledge and also give you an entertaining visit in a casual, stress-free environment!
- Sessions include steak, curry, seafood, pasta and more
- Valid until November 2022
The Dundee Cooking Academy
- The first of its kind facility offers a wide selection of cooking classes open to the public led by executive chef and tutor Lewis Donegan
- Lewis was born and bred in Dundee, and started his culinary career at the city’s Hilton hotel, before moving on to various Michelin-starred restaurants
- He also oversees the extremely popular Tayble Deli while leading the team at The Howff - Secret Supper Club
- He’s even cooked for the Queen and appeared on MasterChef: The Professionals!